PROLOGUE

NARRATOR POV

« 15 years ago... After my time in the Axel War's biggest impact on the Nine Nukes. I had nothing left but to force myself to retire from my position. I made it this far, It was truely a remembered adventure. »

(-old photos of young me achieving medals of achievements to fighting and defending territorial waters-)

« Though, for my sole personal reason to retire being an Air Force Pilot, I enrolled instead to become a navy man to fight alongside with my Wife. »

(-the world of today showing multiple scenes of what it is after a vast long years of destruction-)

« A vast majority of today's timeline... Never will use nukes again, reducing the nuclear arms to lessen the destruction, after the last war known as The Great War of Asia. The world today is as of now in peace. Where nature grew once again blooms. And greens scatter around as the sun rays made everything a cozy and peaceful place. »

(-in the bright morning of 9:00AM appeared a jet fighter that was flying my colors down the sea where chirping birds are flying below a in what seems to be a giant port-)

« But, that doesn't mean my Legacy ends there. »

(-dozens of warships dock into a port that were loaded with different cargo and weapons in different sizes including built aircraft carriers with a modified runway close to the archipelago's flat dam-)

<<JSDF Pilot>>
Making a landing, over.

<<JS Shikigami>>
JS Shikigami HQ, roger that.

{<🦋 butterfly effect 🦋>}

{<PORT KAWASAKI>}

Location: Kanagawa, Japan
Time: 9:00AM
Date: September 15, 2007
Season: Sunny Spring

(-the beautiful sky was shining bright down at the scene of the massive harbor at Port Kawasaki everyone was doing their own thing busy working at their daily activities many are active seen in the Port doing their everyday daily routine under the command of the Blue Butterflies which was known by all until today-)