Cutscene 9: IMPORTANT DISCUSSION

[cutscene]

{<HIRO'S HOUSE>}

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Time: 8:44AM
Date: December 19, 2007
Season: Winter

HIRO'S POV

[3 days later. . .]

(-the kids were in the living room doing their usual thing I was just finished drinking my cup of coffee and Yui was washing the dishes in the sink the day goes on as I put the newspapers I read which I have recently finished reading-)

Kenshi: Come on, Kai! Beat those bad guys, Grabacr Squadron!

Kai: Uwoh...! *he cheered*

-baby Kai tried to move the joysticks with his tiny fingers the best he could and tries to beat the bad guys-

Hiro: Mhmhm... ^^

(-I watched the two boys play their favorite game beating up the bad guys on Ace Combat 5 suddenly someone taps my shoulders then I turn my attention to Havi who was showing a serious face in a smile I look at my family and then nodded to Havi's request to go with him alone-)

Havi: Children, Oto-san is going to go with your Uncle Havi to discuss some things. Don't worry, we will be back with some sweets if you like some?

Shira: Sweets! YES! [[-she cheered-]]

Kenshi: I want lolipops!

Kai: Uwoh... pops...

{<🦋 butterfly effect 🦋>}

Full Name: Kai K. Hernandez
Age: 1
Birth Date: June 13
Homeland: 🇯🇵
Provinces: 🇵🇭/🇺🇸
Height: 2'4ft

(-I nodded to them and gave a kiss to Yui's lips and then heads out with Havi where we hop on my Nissan Xtrail Sedans-)

[2 hours later. . .]

{<COFFEE N' PUFFS CAFE>}

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Time: 10:44AM
Date: December 19, 2007
Season: Winter

(-for two hours we drove off to a more quieter and less occupied place in the township of Tokyo where we would have some more coffee with cream puffs in savor while there were still some people we enjoyed the sweetness of the cream puffs sitting side to side facing each other's faces-)

Havi: The cream puffs taste good, don't they?

Hiro: At your words, Havi.

Hiro & Havi: Hahahaha!

(-we both giggled at the same time and then the conversation went from a friendly normal moment to a serious discussion when he pulled out a pile of photos showing the most recent proof evidently to the sinking of USS Enterprise-)

{<Menu - AC5 Theme Plays>}

Havi: On July 26, 2007. Just four and a quarter months old... Submarine JS Souryuu help the crew members escape the sinking wreckage. The trace of evidence was not clear enough when the American ships USS Long Beach, and USS Bainbridge sought the evidence to track down the crew they thought were captured during their arrival.