PART 48[18+]

AHANA'S POV CONTINUE

I looked into his eyes, and kissed his lips at first, i felt him smiling against my lips, he let me do things to him, taking the chance, i took her upper lips between mine and sucked it, then I proceed to lower one, taking it between my lips i sucked it and stretched it like he did to mine, and he groans, tightening his grip on my waist, he pulled me closer rubbing our parts and we both moan in eachother's mouth, my naked pussy turns more wet, and I am sure his sweat pant must be wet by it until now, his hands cupped my butts, and he guided me to rub myself more on his dick, he was hard, so hard, it was giving me difficulty in moving myself on him, but do i care? No.

A big No.

I left his lips and moved my mouth towards his neck, and unbuttoned the two or three buttons of his shirt, i closed my eyes to feel his skin on my lips and mouth, i sucked his Adam Apple, making him groans and his fist clenched on my hair gently not to hurt me, seeing him like this, I moved further and kissed all over his neck and throat leaving marks like he did to mine, i pulled back after biting and sucking the area of his neck and saw the mark created by me, it was red dark red, did I bite more harshly?

Abhimaan: is it perfect? Baby.

He asked making me looked at him.

Ahana: I-i d-don't k-know.

He smiled and looked at side where the mirror was placed we can see our reflection on it, i was on his laps, he was half laying on the couch, while my palms on his chest and forearms, while his were on my waist and hair, we were looking all messed, his hair was messy and I was in messy bun, some strands of hair flowing at the side of my forehead, I can say one thing that he was looking like a beautiful mess but I was looking like that some bird has made it's nest on my head.

Is he took much handsome or there is only me who is too much ugly???

Abhimaan: it's perfect Jaan.

He said making me smile and blushed, i looked down and my eyes went to his chest, which were in full display, his tattoos comes infront of my sight and I asked tracing a beautiful and very little Daisy tattoo.

Ahana: why did you have that daisy tattoo, it has any meaning?

-END OF AHANA'S POV-

ABHIMAAN'S POV

She asked about the tattoo which I had at the next day when i first saw her in the party, it's a little daisy flower, it's represents peace, love and purity, they way just her one glance provides me peace and she is pure like this flower and about love, it's reminds me the way I fell hard for her, and started loving her.

Abhimaan: it's symbolises love and purity Jaan.

She did "oh" and traces my other phoenix tattoo it was not little or big but just medium size, before she could ask i said

Abhimaan: it's symbolises death and rebirth and also it's a symbol of strength, it's says there is nothing One can even get up after falling down, in this way there is no problem which has no solution.