PART 33 (18+)

AHANA'S POV CONTINUE

He was sucking my lower lip while caressing my back, I was on his lap kissing him back, after a while, he left my lips when I patted his nape as I was breathless, I was wet for him, man!!! his an expert kisser.

He gently lay me down on the bed and kissed my forehead before moving further, literally i didn't stop him or not do I want to, but he really asked through his eyes to get my permission to do more to me, by closing my eyes I gave him permission to...

He gently lay me down on the bed and kissed my forehead before moving further, literally i didn't stop him or not do I want to, but he really asked through his eyes to get my permission to do more to me, by closing my eyes I gave him permission to explore me and make me forget everything, every pain, and my loneliness.

I don't know if this is wrong or right but whatever it is it, am not gonna back of, maybe after this night nothing will gonna same but change is also important.

I opened my eyes when he softly whispered in my ear.

Abhimaan: Aap bahut khubsurat hai Ahana.
(You are very beautiful Ahana.)

He said making me look into his eyes, don't know but seeing his little swallow lips i couldn't control myself from pressing my lips with his, his lips feels so good and soft, i felt his smile against my lips, I want to explore his mouth like he did and guess what, he opened his mouth, letting me slide my tongue inside his mouth, i pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck.

While he was hovering over me, caressing my head while kissing me back with close eyes, this time it was gentle like he will break me if he'll kissing me a little harshly, I can feel his care through the kiss, i was feeling his mouth but gasps loudly when he sucked my tongue, and here the battle started, and he won by making me breathless once again.

After breaking the kiss he looked into my eyes and same goes to me, he was just staring at me making me red by his stare, my right palm goes to his cheeks and my thumb gently caresses his lower lips, but i gasp when he bite my thumb out of sudden making me pull my hand back, but then he took my hand in his and the next thing he did was enough to snatch my heart beat away, yes heart beat.

He took my same thumb inside his mouth and sucked it sensually, wetting my thumb with his saliva, looking straight into my eyes, one by one he sucked my all finger and lastly kissing my hand, he stood up from me, making me sat down too.