PART 46

AHANA'S POV

I looked both of them playing cutely while our daughter was sitting on his chest and playing with his beard while he was closing his eyes but whenever she touched his beard he would opened his eyes with jerk and makes her laugh loudly.

Abhimaan: Ahana?

I looked at him when he called me making me coming out of my land, i hummed.

Abhimaan: hum log aaj shaam ko india ke liye niklenge okay?

(We will leave for india at evening okay)

He said and i took a long breath before saying.

Ahana: we don't have to go back, Now the works for which we have come has to be done, therefore we stay here for a few days and finish all the business work, so?

I said and he looked at me, he smiled widely than sat on the bed, he held my hand in his and asked excitedly.

Abhimaan: really, you are willing to spend time with m- I mean here with this country?

I just nodded and smile softly at me, he showed his 32 shiny teeth and leaned closer and kissed my both cheeks softly making me wide my eyes? As our daughter was looking at us like some shows going on, seeing him doing that she too leaned and kissed me on my chin as she reached only at this.

Ahana: now have some rest you needed it.

I said and make him lay down, on him our daughter also laid wrapping her arms around him even though her tiny arms were not covering his 1% of body but still she held his t-shirt and closed her eyes singing a song in her own language, i smile, he looked at me and pulled me closer making me lay down beside him, he held my hand and put it in his head signalling me to caresess his soft silky locks,his hair are so smooth more than me and they grew long, now he tied them behind his head making a little pony while some of his hair always dances on the side of his forehead and on front too which makes him looks more ho- i mean dashing like he said before.

I pulled the rubber band off from his hair and freed them from the cage, i ran my fingers in his hair making him sign with close eyes, i take a support of my elbow and rested my head on my palm, to get more comfortable and provides him the best massage therapy.