PART 18

I hope you remember the previous past, because this past is ,what happened after that...

Past
AHANA'S POV

I called Ruhi so that she can distract my daughter a little, because my dear daughter has become completely silent again.

Since this was not the first time that man hurt me and my daughter, I can take the trouble upon myself.But I can't see him hurt my daughter...

I cleaned my tears which were flowing from my eyes without knowing me, I looked at my daughter who was lying quietly with her head on my shoulder...

I hugged her tightly and started waiting for Ruhi, I am sitting on the chair in front of the amusement park. I told Ruhi to meet me here and guess what, she quickly said yes.Anyway, she was telling me a few days back that she wants to be chill so why not to took a day leave and enjoy...

Ruhi is a very nice girl and I must say that she is my first friend who understands me and respects my opinion

Ruhi is a very nice girl and I must say that she is my first friend who understands me and respects my opinion.I never made friends before, not even in school because no one liked me.And anyway I didn't even want anyone to be my friend because I was like a curse and still i am...

whoever stays with me his or her life will be ruined This is what my mother used to say That's why she never loved me and it was the same with my father...

He too used to call me a curse, it's hurts a lot always...even until now, it's been a long time they didn't even call me for once then It's too far away for both of them to visit me.

When my daughter came into this world, they didn't even consider it necessary to see her face.I didn't feel bad then... But when they told me that they will kill my daughter, I could not tolerate it. I begged from them that I will do anything but leave my daughter... they agreed but...

If next time I have a daughter again, they will kill both her and me.Which I had to accept reluctantly because I was not ready to lose my daughter...

Since then I have started taking birth control pills so that I do not become a mother again because I do not want any child to be born in this house.Even if he is a boy, I did not want any other innocent life to come to this house through me and he would regret coming to this house.

?: Bhooo...
I got scared as soon as I heard this sound and my daughter too jerked her head off my shoulder and started looking at her.she chuckled looking at both of us while clutching her stomach...

Ruhi...

She will never going to change, I shook my head in disbelief, and suddenly I heard the sweet sound of my daughter's giggles