PART 14

-ABHIMAAN' POV-

I wanted to shout all this in front of her and in front of this world but not now, time has not yet come, i looked into her eyes and said.

Abhimaan: I want to spend nights with you.

Her eyes got big and she pushed me away from her, tears flowing like water from her eyes, and I would never want her to have tears in her eyes because of me, There must be tears in her eyes when I thrust inside her hard.

When she's moaning my name beneath me and I make her body mine every single time, only me.

Ahana: i hate you!!!

She said, there was a sharp pain in my heart and with clenched jaw I lifted her on my shoulder and threw her on the bed....she gasped because of sudden moment but before she could get up i hovered over her smoll frame...god...she is so tiny...so cute...so mine...

Ahana: what are you doing? Just leave me, i-i d-dont want t-this...p-pls...I'm not like that, I don't know what happened to me yesterday, but please forgive me, you find someone else, I am not any whore.

She said while crying I put both her hands on the bed above her head with my one hand Her eyes were closed, I wanted to press my lips into her, but I'll wait for that day When she herself will kiss me with her lips and express her love to me, I gently kissed her forehead and wiped her tears, then I pulled myself away from her reluctantly!!!

Abhimaan: Quickly take my clothes out of the cupboard, otherwise we may have a loss And as much as I think neither I nor you would like that.

I said and then picked up the towel lying on the floor and went to the bathroom, I'll have to sin again...why am I always hard, it's her magic that makes me do it all, i fixed myself and came out just to That she was not in my room, I looked on the bed and my clothes were kept on it, I dressed quickly and went downstairs wearing my watch and shoes.The tie was still in my hand, I got an evil idea and went downstairs, smirking.

She was sitting there talking with my mother and sister, still she was looking nervous, I just want to kiss her and hold her in my arms. She is just so beautiful, she always looks gorgeous in any wear like today she is looking like a rose, my sweet innocent flower.

Well I put my thoughts aside and started coming down the stairs, everyone looked at me, she too, but quickly she started looking down

Well I put my thoughts aside and started coming down the stairs, everyone looked at me, she too, but quickly she started looking down.I looked at my daughter when she giggled so hard at me, my little princess.

She extended her little hands to me, she wanted to come near me, in my arms,As soon as I put my foot on the last step, she took me off my sister's lap and started coming towards me with her small steps. She started moving towards me with the help of furnitures I also sat on my knees, which I have not done for anyone but here it is about my daughter. I would do anything for my daughter and her mother, anything means anything.