PART 21 [16+]

ABHIMAAN'S POV CONTINUE

After showing me that cute wool socks which my maa made for her gudiya(doll) , she scold me for harming myself as she saw my wounds but she just saw that wrist one and as mother she scold me but I kissed her again in her cheeks making her melt in my love, she slap me softly on my arm then went back to her work, as she knows me very well, she is a mother after all...

I wash my face as soon as I came inside my bedroom,Then I quickly went to my bed and lay down, finally I had to start my drama, I could not touch my ahana there so what happened I will touch her here, in her own home...

After sometime I heard a knock on my door and I know it's Ahana, I didn't make a sound and lay quietly on the bed, pretending to be sleeping, After a while I heard my door open and my heart started to beat faster than already it was, i calm my breath and smile in my mind as I can imagine her hasitate face,how to wake me up from the sleep...I'm sure she's playing with her fingers and biting her bottom lip...This is what she does when she's nervous...

I love it when she gets nervous because of me but biting her lips is not her job, it's mine and guess what, it's my favorite job Which is forbidden for me right now because I don't want to kiss her right now, I know my Ahana hasn't even kissed anyone till date because she thinks that lips should meet lips when hearts meet hearts, so I won't kiss her until she loves me, Until our hearts meet, and I promise that my Ahana will be the first to kiss me, that too when she falls in love with me.

And somewhere I see my dream come true, I hear the yearning of her heart whenever I get close to her,bThe way she tries to find something in my eyes and squints her beautiful eyes just because of my intense gaze on her, she is making me fall in love with her again and again, I'm telling you someday she will be the reason for my death.

Sometimes I feel that I don't fucking deserve her , but then I think that if Innocence is not given to the Devil, then who will get it? And guess what at the end of the day I will be the one who deserve to be with her, and I am the only one for her and this is same with her because I am the only one whome she deserve.

-ABHIMAAN'S POV END -

AHANA'S POV

I entered his room when there was no response from inside, Shit!!! He is still sleeping, how do I wake him up now?I had just told Tara to wake him up from his sleep, but she told me that I should wake him up myself, because I am his assistant and this is my work to get him ready and all, I mean I am just his assistant not his mother.

I gulped hard as I saw his naked back as he was sleeping on his stomach, and his triceps and biceps were looking so hot, he is damn muscular and he looks more hot with numerous tattoos on his body, he is just not handsome or something but he literally looks like a Greek god.