PART 26

AHANA'S POV

My eyes suddenly opened, when the face of my husband Avinash appeared in front of me, My breath was running fast, my heart was beating very faster, there was some drops of sweat on my forehead.

I kept staring blankly at the beautiful ceiling for two to three minutes, then I realized that someone was standing next to me.I turned my head and saw my daughter and Mr. Malhotra were sleeping. My daughter was holding my hand and her entire body was on Mr. Malhotra's body, she was sleeping in her style, starfish style, throwing her legs and hands everywhere but still holding my pinky and fourth finger in her tiny palms, i bent down to kiss her soft tiny palms.

I suddenly started remembering everything, Avinash? Was that my dream? It must be a dream, I can't believe that it can be real, I must be having some illusion.

I suddenly got a very severe pain in my head and for some unknown reason I started seeing darkness in front of my eyes again, I controlled myself and sat up on the bed, I looked around, this is Mr. Malhotra's room.

I took support of the headboard and sat with my eyes closed, then a husky and deep voice came.

Abhimaan: You got up.

I opened my eyes to see him, he gently placed my daughter on the bed and moved towards me.

Abhimaan: are you okay? Do you want anything? Why are you not saying anything Ahana? Say something plea-

Ahana:I am fine Mr. Malhotra, just a little pain in the head, nothing else, but why me and Khushi are he-

Before i could ask anything, he pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly, his breathing was heavy but as soon as I placed my hand on his back hasitately, his body relaxed immediately.

Abhimaan: You made me very worried Ahana.

He whispered near my skin making me shiver as his hot breath brushed against my neck.

Ahana: What happened to me Mr.Malhotra? How did I and my daughter come here?

Abhimaan: Keep your pretty mouth shut for a while.

He said and squeezed me to him more, i wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly feeling somehow safe and peace, After some time I heard his voice due to which I opened my eyes, He broke the hug and took my face between his hands and asked me.

Abhimaan: Don't you remember what happened in the morning?

I looked into his eyes, my heart once again started beating loudly, a strange fear had taken place inside me.

Ahana: tell me please.

I plead My ears did not want to listen but my heart and mind wanted to know that Avinash is fine, nothing might have happened to him.

This is all just my mind playing with me, it's nothing else,He looked into my tearful eyes and held my hand and brought me to the balcony, the stars were still faintly visible in the open sky and the moon was also visible, on the other hand it was time for the sun to rise.

He held my hand with one hand and with other he caresses my cheeks, wiping my tears, I don't know when they started flowing from my eyes.

Ahana:tell me what happened Maan.

As soon as I asked him, he left me and spoke in a nervous voice.

Abhimaan: Avinash had an accident and now he is no mo-

Ahana: Have you gone crazy!!! What were you going to say?

I yelled on him, how can he say that about Avinash, Is he not in this world anymore?