PART 16

-AHANA'S POV CONTINUOUS-

He was dragging me with him when I got angry and tried to free my hand from his grip.But he didn't even look at me and took me with him to his cabin...Everyone was looking at both of us as if a porn movie is going on, with wide eyes and open mouths....

Wait a minute, did I just say porn movie? Where did this word come from in my mind, now is not the time to think about all this I just want to free myself from its grip.Which I do not see getting fulfilled in this life...

As soon as we both reached her
his cabin, he let go of my hand and locked the door...he turned towards me looking straight into my eyes giving my spine a shiver...his eyes were dangerous,I don't know what was in those eyes but still his gaze was making me weak...

That's when he took his steps towards me and I took my steps back.But he didn't stop his steps and kept walking towards me, not even a word came out of my tongue, as if my voice must have been lost somewhere...

I stood up when I realized that I could no longer retrace my steps because there was a wall behind me. He come to and holds my hand then suddenly turns me around and pressed his front against my back, as now my front was tightly pressing against the wall while he twisted my hand behind me not Not too tight that it hurts and not too loose that I run away...

I gulped hard when I felt his warm breath on ear and his dick on my back, he was rubbing himself on my back making me feel his hardness, i felt myself wet...so wet...just for him...i moan softly when he bite my earlobe softly then suck it softly...making me feel the whole damn zoo inside my stomach...

Abhimaan:you are making me insane...

He groans against my ear, he aside my hair then softly kisses on my nape making me more wet...god...this man is just...making me weak...so weak...so fucked up...for him...

He pulls me more close to him , completely pressing his front on my back, his veiny hands were holding my waist tightly, his other hand goes behind me and he loosen the string of my anarkali and caresse my back with his long yet hard finger...

He traces the tip of his fingers on my back while his lips traces my neck, he kissed on my sweet spot and i moan a little loudly when he suck the same spot little harshly...making my grip tighten on his hand which was resting on my stomach from the behind, i clutches his hands tightly and turn my head to give him more access to devour me...

I don't know why but I felt so weak as soon as his lips touch my skin, I was losing myself in his intense touch...I want more...I want to feel his lips all over my body...I want him inside me...i remember that dream when he was thrusting inside me...hardly yet passionately...

Don't know why but my heart wants it to happen in reality...and I can't control myself...just his touch makes me wet...
I badly want his dick inside me, fucking me mercilessly...i felt like crying am literally talking like some whore...who just wants a good fuck and nothing...

I moans loudly when he sucks my back while rubbing himself against my back, The way his mouth is sucking me, I'm sure there must have been hickeys by now...

Abhimaan:tell me to stop ahana , before i do something that you and i will both regret later...

He said making me open my eyes, my eyes filled with fresh tears when he said the regret word...Does he regret what happened between us?Is it all just a regret for what happened that day?

Ahana: stop!

I said pushing him a little and i turned towards him, I don't know what happened to him but turned he his back towards me and i felt him clenching his jaw tightly...and closing his eyes tightly while his right hand goes through his hair...is he really regret all those moments???