PART 39

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I saw our daughter looking down at her lap where a little pickle had fallen on her clothes, I looked at her controlling myself from laughing hard looking at her disappointed face while ahana was looking shocked too, our daughter looked at her mummam and then again said making innocent and sad face.

Angel: Futt mummam (fuck mummam)

Ahana: shh, don't say that word okay? And I will wipe it but forget this word .

She scolded her a little trying not to get angry and then i burst into laughing seeing them like this and then she glared at me making me bite my lips to control myself, i silently took the napkin and wiped my daughter clothes and now she was not saying anything just looking at me silently, i looked at my daughter face just to see her smiling naughtily, man and today in real my daughter amazed, and here she got me.

She is so naughty.

Our eyes met and we both burst into laughing, I took my daughter into my arms kissing her whole little face and she laughed in my arms while ahana looked at us with "done" face and stood up to wash her hands.

We looked at her going inside the washroom while still laughing, in my whole life I had never laugh like this, trust me I must be looking like some maniac, soon we reached at the destination, Greece.

Next morning
Abhimaan's penthouse

My eyes are stuck on her face, How can she make me this much crazy over her.

To watch her sleeping is my biggest desire and favorite habbit, which I am doing since I saw her for the first time, i smile.

Its almost an hour since i wake up but still can't get enough of her. The obsession of her is increasing day by day and i can't do anything about it.

The way she hide me like a treasure in her warm embrace is so soft and peaceful. I am still hugging her from behind i didn't let her go for second. She is breathing softly and unaware of the feeling she is making me feel I snuggle in her neck and my lips touch her smooth skin, i smell her fregrance.

Do you know how she came in my arms even after being into another bedroom?Let me tell you, you must know what a great dramatist I am.

FLASHBACK

Just yesterday I cut my hand and settled myself on the sofa placed in the living room, I yelled a little loudly so that she will hear and come, and she did.

She came closer to me, and her eyes grew wide when she saw my palm bleeding and then she bandaged me and went back to my room, so my first plan got failed but the I took a help of Google and found some ways of increasing the human body temperature, I did and it's works, I walked towards her room to see her smiling at her phone maybe she was talking with her friend ruhi as she already talked with our families, yes it's includes her ex in-laws too.

I knocked on the door and she looked at me with a small smile, soon it's vanished from her lips when she noticed my red eyes and messy hair with fake tired face.

Ahana: What happened Mr.malhotra? Are you fine? Do you have pain in your hand?do you need something?

She asked many questions just in one breath coming towards me, I smiled showing my tiredness and walked inside her room, my eyes cought the views of my daughter who was sleeping cutely under the thick blanket snoring ligtly throwing her legs and hands everywhere.