PART 40

Next morning
AHANA'S POV

I don't know why but as his secretary, I am not getting any parties and meeting appointment calls but he iss getting them, then what should I do here? He said he is free today too, but if he already knows about the meeting and all then why did he came early?

I was here in the bathroom, giving bath to my daughter who was playing with warm water splashing it around making me wet also, yesterday i enjoyed a lot, i must say Greece is really a very beautiful country,

he made it so beautiful.
He made me feel special.
He took care of my daughter very well.

His actions are melting my heart, i never loved someone, not even Avinash, but I think started liking him, my heart is telling me to be his, but my mind is stopping me to getting more close to him, day before yesterday in the jet, i felt jealous from Shubhangi too, she told me that he helped her sick mother for the treatment, he payed the bills, which was more than 50lakhs as she had brain tumor and heart disease at the same time, she told me that he is a good person, just his face and personality holds strong and dark aura.

She even told me that he helped her to achieve her dream job, being an airhostess, he payed her course fees too, he is really very kind.

I smiled remembering about his little little gestures, the way he put his hands on the upside of the car door, so that my head wouldn't be hit, the way yesterday all the time he was holding my hands in his, he put his coat on my shoulder when I was shivering yesterday, and hide my little daughter into his big arms so that she will not feel cold, yesterday we had many dishes and cusines, i bought many things for my in-laws, for maa, Tara, papa and for him too, but i bought it when he was busy buying something for my daughter.

He didn't let me pay for anything and said that " how you will gonna pay, when you don't have their currency notes and coins" he was right though, i sign and went towards the bedroom, with my daughter in my arms wrapping her into fluffy towel, but I saw him sitting on the bed, scrolling down in his phone, looking amazing in casuals as I always had seen him in fomals but I must say that he looks so fine in casuals, just in a t-shirt with full sleeves and sweat pants with his little messy hair.

Abhimaan: You are sweating alot, I'd my hotness is making you wet malyska.

I looked at his smirked face, with my red going face, suddenly he kissed my cheeks and took my daughter into his arms who was already staring at him while extending her hands towards him to be in his arms.

Abhimaan: you know baby your mummam is so naughty and creepy, did you saw the way she was staring at me?

He said to her innocently while she looked at me and said.

Angel: Mummam?

Abhimaan: yes your mummam my doll.

He said while going towards the closet and came back with clothes and made her wear the clothes after massaging her with baby oil, i just shook my head and went away changing my clothes because now they both are gonna play and talk serious with eachother.

Time skip
Valley of the kings

We took a guide with us so that he will elaborate the whole thing behind tombs and battles etc.