PART 32

ABHIMAAN'S POV

Fuck!! is not she so much insecure about my love for her, yes I know am more obsessed with her but she should know that there is no one on the throne of my heart than her.

After sometime I will apply my last plan and then the Ahana will be mine forever, My body tingles just thinking about it, the way she was holding me like her life depends on me, clutching my t-shirt tightly in her small fist, yes she has very small hand like a child even she is a woman.

I pulled her close to me and made her feel that I am with her and will not let anything else happen, I not only made her feel this but also I will cherish her more than my life.

And now she was looking at the view of the city with a very beautiful smile, but to note the point, her hand didn't left my t-shirt, And when she lovingly and gently rested her head on my shoulder, my heart beat like a marathon race, my lips curled up in excitement, i pulled her closer and guess what just to feel her close to me i didn't let the swing stop.

And about my princess, she is so strong and fearless as she was looking at the view without being scared for a micro second, giggling seeing the city lights shining, her eyes were looking so shiny as she was admiring her surroundings.

And you know what she was sitting freely on my lap without even holding anything as her little tiny palms were clutching her own sweater, she is looking like a sunflower 🌻 in her cute dress like her mother, my family.

And the whole time she was not speaking in her language on which I gave her my pure 50% attention because half of my attention was also on her mother, who was unable to get the smile off her face.

By the way, I felt very good when my Ahana was feeling jealous when all the women were staring at me with whom I had nothing to do, but unknownly they helped me to make her jealous but I didn't give fuck about them.

I only belongs to my Ahana like she only belongs to me.

It was about 8:30 pm and we all were sitting here on the bench after riding some rides and now my both life were eating cotton candy, when suddenly Then suddenly a gust of cold wind came which brought my ahana closer to me as she was shivering in cold a little.

Ahana: ab humein chalna chahiye Mausam kafi kharab lag raha hai, dekhiye jaise abhi baras padega.
(Now we should leave from here, the weather is looking very bad, look like it will rain now.)

She said looking at the weather, there was no more stars anymore but the black cloud was indicating that it was going to rain very hard.

I nodded and looked at my daughter who was busy having her cotton candy ruining her whole sides of the mouth making me smile at her cuteness, but before i could wipe it ahana did shaking her head on her silliness.

My daughter gave a very loving smile to her mother and then I pulled her closer to her securing her in my arms and said.

Abhimaan: to meri jaan chale ab ghar?
(So my love/life, let's go home?)

I asked her and without saying anything she kissed me on the chin and also gave me a big smile, and she said something that touched my heart.

Princess: I lub uu.

After saying this she gave me a big smile and before placing her little head on my shoulder she looked at her mother and said.

Princess: I lub uuu mummam.