PART 44

AUTHOR'S POV
At afternoon

In the tranquil embrace of the park, beneath the canopy of verdant trees and the gentle caress of the breeze, a heartwarming scene unfolded. Abhimaan, a new and doting father, sat on a weathered bench with his princess, nestled snugly in his arms.

Princess's eyes, wide with curiosity, darted around the lush surroundings, absorbing the vibrant colors and melodious chirping of birds. Abhimaan, enraptured by his daughter's innocence, gently brushed a lock of hair away from her forehead, his touch as tender as a whisper.

With a soft chuckle, Abhimaan began to narrate tales of wonder and imagination, his voice a soothing melody that captivated khushi's attention. She listened intently, her tiny fingers grasping at the air as if trying to catch the fleeting words.

As they sat together in the embrace of nature, Abhimaan's heart swelled with an overwhelming sense of love and protection. He showered his daughter with kisses and affection, his laughter mingling with hers in a harmonious symphony of joy.

In that serene moment, amidst the rustle of leaves and the distant laughter of children, father and daughter shared a bond that transcended words. It was a connection woven from the threads of love and tenderness, a bond that would endure the test of time and remain etched in their hearts forever.

Ahana sat there seeing them playing and laughing which made her relief too as now her angel came to her old self all bubbly and childish, around 2'o clock at afternoon, Abhimaan went to attend a meeting while Ahana and angel stayed at home and spent their time talking to Lily and her mother, as Lily work as a translator between ahana and Mrs. Rose in between angel got some sleep too as she was tired after crying and playing a lot in the morning with her Papa.

At evening
07:00pm

Abhimaan came and saw a heart warming scene infront of his eyes, his soon to be wife all ready in western wear coming from the stairs looking breath taking and his little daughter who was playing with her soft toys, sitting on couch waiting for her Papa and Mumma, all ready too, as he had told Ahana to get ready for the business party along with angel, they are going to the business party even though ahana don't want to be in the boring business party but she has to attend it as she is his personal assistant.

Lily : you are looking so pretty and hot Αδελφή!!!
(Sister)

Lily said making Abhimaan came out from his la la land, and making Ahana looked up, her eyes landed on Abhimaan standing behind lily, she nervously looked down not able to handle his intense stares as it's a really first she has wore western just to look professional.

Listening this Angel too looked up but as her back was facing ahana, she didn't looked at her mother but at Abhimaan, who was standing infront of her, seeing him, she quickly climbed down from the couch and ran to his direction while yelling "Papa" abhimaan looked at his daughter and sat on the ground before hiding her little frame into his arms, she hugged him tightly wrapping her arms around his neck smooching his whole face making him chuckled deeply.

He stood straight before walking towards ahana who was now standing infront of the stairs looking down playing with her fingers nervously, he smiled at her frame.

He stood infront of her and Patted her head softly with a soft and deep smile, ahana looked up when he whispered.

Abhimaan: Gorgeous, looking like Mine .

She blushed and Angel too try to copy him cutely.

Angel: gojas, Maeen (gorgeous, mine).

He chuckled and pecked her cheeks then took Ahana's hand in his before going upstairs to get ready.