PART 12

Past
AHANA'S POV

I opened my red puffy eyes when I felt something soft on my both cheeks again and again...and a smile crept on my lips ...As I felt her little body on top of me, she was sitting on my stomach kissing my cheeks again and again with her pink soft lips...My daughter, my life, my daughter is a returning reason to live... Ever since my little doll has come to me, I feel happy, the most precious gift of my life is my daughter, she is my life.

She laughed out loud when I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep.I don't know what she was thinking but then she grabbed both my cheeks with her little little soft hands and blew on my face with her mouth.And then she giggles again and hide her little head into chest pretending to sleep , meri natkhat Princess (my naughty Princess) when I scrunch my nose feeling the light blow on my face...But I also continued my pretense, I felt that she again removed her head from my chest and started looking at my face.she kissed my face features one by one again with her lovely soft pink lips, this time she did not leave even a mere part of my face...making me smile feeling blessed to have such a daughter like her...My daughter makes me feel that her mother is not alone she is always with her...

My daughter understands me the most in this whole world, someone has rightly said that daughters come to the lucky ones. I am very lucky that I have my daughter...my happiness, At last my daughter kissed me lovingly on the lips and with her little hands touched my face.she squeezes my cheeks and my face was puffed up like a balloon...she again laugh loudly seeing me like this, i opened my eyes grabing on her little waist as she was still sitting on my stomach, whenever she saw me with open eyes she gasped looking cute with her puffy red cheeks and hides her face into my chest, Her thumb was in her mouth, and she closed her eyes quickly, and she started sucking her thumb, which is my daughter's habit.Whenever she sleeps she sucks her thumb...

Ahana: My daughter is still sleeping, so I will have to take bath alone, no problem, now I go to the bathroom to take bath.... alone

I said sadly, just for pretending, my daughter takes bath with me, she didn't like that I take bath alone and then bathe him afterwards...She quickly started rubbing her eyes to make it look like she was just waking up.i chuckled internally watching my daughter's drama...she looked at me rubbing her eyes, while her thumb was still in her mouth, I said taking her thumb out of her mouth...

Ahana: my princess, you sleep, mummam will come back after taking a bath, you must be still very sleepy, go to sleep again, let's go to sleep quickly come on..

I said pating on her back softly to make her sleep but she refused saying in her broken language...

Khushu: no mummam peesss (no mummam please)

My daughter said hugging me tightly hitting her forehead to my chest cutely yet softly...i smiled and decided to tease her more...

Ahana: But today I have to take bath alone, I don't feel like taking a bath with my angel today...(I said to tease her, and she got irritated, she got up from me and lay on her stomach on the bed , her cute lips turns into a cute pout...the back of her's head was facing me she was looking outside the window being angry with me...i scoot towards her and you touches on her back making her shifting her little body more far from me so that I can't touch her...

Khushu: donnnttt...(don't...)

Ahana : Why? are you angry with me? Are you angry with your mummam?