PART 42

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I opened my eyes when i felt the sunlight hitting my face even through the tent, i smiled and looked down to see my daughter on my chest sleeping while laying on me completely and on the other hand my love sleeping peacefully on my upper arm (on biceps), I can't even feel my arms now as it's become numb, as i didn't move whole night so that my dear ladies will not wake up due to me.

I am so fucking happy right now because she said yes, she is ready to give me chance, come let's make you read what happened last night.

FLASHBACK

She was in my arms sitting on my lap, burying her whole face in my neck and wrapping her arms around my neck while mine was on her slim soft waist, I was inhaling her natural body fragrance when she suddenly pulled herself back and looked into my eyes, really deeply, this is the first time when she is herself looking into my eyes.

I felt aroused just by looking into her soft eyes which were looking into mine like it's wants to know every single emotions and desire of mine.

Ahana: Abhimaan ji i-

I cutt her off by kissing her lips really hard, she fucking doesn't know that my name from her mouth is enough to make me hard and filled my mind with every dirty things, i sucked her lips so hard and bite there before pulling myself back.

Abhimaan: You don't have any idea Ahana, that your effect on me is something that nobody will ever gonna had.

I said looking into her eyes even though it was dark but we both can see eachother clearly, seeing her sitting on my laps and this beautiful night making me just slammed her against the tree(without hurting her off course) and thrust inside her really hard that she will forget even her own name but not mine Fuck!!! Why the heck I always thinks and behave like some fucking damn teenager who are hungry for hard sex.

But i just can't stop myself when it's comes to her, I am a sinner, i will surely go to hell man!!!

Abhimaan: I don't want to force you Ahana, I know what you want to say that you are not ready and will never-

Ahana: shut up! and listen to me for once Abhimaan ji.

She yelled a little on me making me smile like some idiot, but she looked down and started saying.

Ahana: Am really sorry main aap par chillana nhi chahti thi par aap kuch bhi bol rahe the to-
(I didn't want to shout at you but you were saying anything-)

Abhimaan: hey little woman i didn't mind shouting you on me, only you have the right after my mother india okay? You can do anything with me, anything.

I said last part seductively making her blush, she smiled blushing hard and looked down, but i held her chin and make her look into my eyes, we were staring into each other's eyes, i really want to have my ways with her but not yet.

Abhimaan: what you were saying baby say now.

I asked and she said looking directly into my eyes holding the intense stare with me, I know she is loosing, loosing herself into me, the way her eyes were on me saying everything which her soft juicy lips can't.