PART 3

AHANA'S POV

We were talking with eachother being totally engrossed in our world then I saw the time on my wrist watch which was ticking 9 : 00 a.m. and we are late because it will take atleast five minutes to reach at our cabins, we were about to go from there to towards our office but then suddenly.

I got bumped to something hard no...no...no, it was not something, it was someone, shit I bumped my head with someone's hard chest, that person holds me by my shoulder to preventing me from falling as.

I was holding my bag tightly to my chest my eyes were closed his warm breath was brushing against my forehead I opened my eyes when realization hits me hard and I looked up at his face to say sorry but before I can say anything , he said.

?: Are you okay?

I gulped and just nodded

I was feeling very nervous from nowhere don't know why i am feeling like that maybe because of his different aura? All the time I was looking down after seeing his face just once, I didn't even looked up to see his face, again.

I can feel his heating gaze at me, maybe he was thinking about me as a rude girl as I didn't even said sorry back, as I was also mistaken, I too didn't saw ahead, gaining some strength I finally let out.

Ahana: l-l'm s-sorry, my m-mistake.

I said and gabbing ruhi's hand I left from there quickly as soon as possible.

After getting inside of our company first I calmed my heart which was beating like crazy who was he by the way? I never saw him here? Ugff why my heart is going crazy it's never ever happens with me then why now maybe because I came here almost running well let's just forget about it then.

I turned to look ruhi as she was silent from the past few minutes I saw her wide opened mouth she was not even blinking what happened to her? I shook her a little as she came back from her daydreams and I asked.

Ahana:what happened? Why are you looking shock as you just saw a ghost now?

I asked and she just mumbled something which I didn't understand even a bit then she said

Ruhi: pinch me.

She said and I frowned but still pinch her on her arms just a little not too much and again she wide her already big eyes and squealing in exitement she said while holding me by my upper arms.

Ruhi: O MY GOD! WAS  HE WAS REAL???? HE WAS SO DASHING AND FUCKING HOT O MY GOD! I NEVER SAW ANY HANDSOME MAN LIKE HIM, HE WAS LITRALY LOOKS LIKE A GREEK GODAND --

she yelled loudly.

Which cause me to close my ears with my palms, everyone was now looking at us like they saw some alien aur something which can't be exist on this earth ever and i mumbled sorry and bowed a little then turning towards her I shut her mouth with my palm and said.

Ahana: why are you yelling like that infront of everyone? and whome you are talking about? who was looks like a greek god?

I asked and pulled my hand to myself then she replied after saying sorry to me.

Ruhi: that man whome you got bumped with just few minutes before he was so hot, his hazel bluish eyes his perfect well light beared and his pink and full lips, GOD he was so hot.

She said dreamly and I shook my head and said with straight face.

Ahana: It's not good to ogling on someone like this, when you already have someone who loves you like crazy.