PART 23

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I saw how my Ahana was crying in My father's arms, my Ahana has suffered a lot but now I will not let any tears come in her eyes Just tomorrow's day and then my Ahana will come to this house as my religious wife and then we both will be together but it is not that easy and I am also not less, I will make Ahana mine in any way, she is only mine.

I cleared my throat walking down the stairs and everyone looked at me yes yes my Ahana too she wiped her tears that's when i heard.

Angel : Abiii!!!! (Abhi!!!)

I heard my princess voice, she was in maa's arms, i smiled at her and the started walking towards her, she extend her both tiny arms indicating me to pick her up which I did happily as I was already dying to hold her in my arms, she giggles softly and kissed my cheeks making me chuckle deeply then hide her face in the crook of my head, biting my flesh, my princess is looking so cute in her cute red frock.

I look up towards her, she was smiling looking at us, then her eyes met mine but she quickly look away making me little angry as I don't fucking like when she looked away instead of looking straight into my eyes like am just her's, No matter after marriage, I will not let her see anywhere else, I will always keep her in front of me so that she does not see anyone other than me.

Mrs.malhotra: come let's have breakfast?

Maa said making me look at her and i nodded before walking towards the dining table as we all sat there then had breakfast, which turned into a funny TV show just because of my daughter as she was teasing maa saying.

"Seggsy daddi"

I smile internally looking at my family, They were all happy and my Ahana too was smiling showing her cute deep dimple, don't worry My Ahana, after a few days you will become a member of this family officially.

My mother again told Ahana to leave my daughter here and like yesterday Ahana said what she was saying yesterday But who can win from my mother, so Ahana agreed and it is good that my daughter stays here, although I do not like that kindergarten.

When my daughter have her own home, isn't it?

We stepped inside the company and like everyday I just walked straight while nodding my head to greetings with my cold face, this is how I am.

She was walking behind me looking at the I pad in her hand reading my schedule, when i intentionally stopped walking and as i thought she bumped into me making me smirk, i turned towards her and look at her rubbing her forehead while scrunching her nose cutely then her eyes met mine.

Abhimaan: careful Mrs.ahana.

I said and smile at her, she nodded whispering a low sorry, i turned ahead and step inside the elevator.

I stepped into the elevator and stood facing the door, I saw Ahana standing outside, waiting for her to enter,I was waiting for her to come in, but when I saw that she was not going to come in and the elevator door was about to close, I put my hand on the door and it opened again, I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the lift.