PART 28

AHANA'S POV

I was crying remembering what happened yesterday, looking out my window Whatever happened yesterday was too wrong, too wrong, I can't believe that he loves me, No one can ever love me, but I don't know why my heart found what I did not want to see in his eyes yesterday. Pain, love and worry were clearly visible in her eyes, when I regained consciousness yesterday.

FLASHBACK

I don't know what happened after I became unconscious, but when I opened my eyes after about several hours, the first face that appeared in front of me was his.

The worry was evident in his eyes and face, I wanted to sit and he came closer to help me to sit but I stopped him by showing my hand, he clenched his jaw and looked away when my mother in law came ahead to help me.

I looked around and everyone was there except my parents and my daughter was in the arms of Mr. Malhotra. I don't know what she was talking about with Tara, but as soon as she looked at me, she started yearning to come into my arms.

Angel: Mummam!

Tara gave my daughter into my arms, from the arms of Mr. Malhotra I hugged my daughter tightly and without me knowing, tears started flowing from my eyes thinking that now my daughter is an orphan.Now his father's shadow is no more on his head, I never wanted this and then this was the biggest reason that despite enduring so much, I did not divorce Avinash, because I did not want that when my daughter grows up, she would have to bear the taunts of the world.

Mrs.malhotra: You are not alone my daughter, we are all with you, don't become weak like this.

She said caressing my back and head softly when Mr.malhotra said.

Mr.malhotra: Yes, Ahana, we are with you and hope that after today you will not cry, will you listen to this father of yours.

They all were trying to convince me, but Avinash's dead face and my daughter's future were flashing in my mind, and I was crying.

Abhiman: You guys go out!

He said suddenly, I didn't look at him and I could tell that his expression was not so good, the way his voice came anyone could also tell that he was angry.

Mrs.malhotra: but-

Abhimaan: leave me and Ahana alone without asking anything.

He said with a straight face and everyone went out one by one, now there was only me, my daughter and him in this room, but when i looked at my daughter she was sleeping on my chest snuggling softly there making me clench her into my arms more.

He took steps towards me but I shook my head no and said this while crying,I placed my daughter comfortably on the bed and turned towards him.

Ahana:Please leave me alone, please, why don't you understand I'm not for you.

His dangerous eyes met mine and coming closer he said.

Abhimaan: You are the one for me Ahana and believe me, I am a man of my words, I will not leave you until you become mine.