Chapter 199 - Oddity (4)

Start from the beginning

“What’s Woojin doing staying back in LA? Hye-yeon, do you know anything?”

Hong Hye-yeon, wearing a hat pulled down over her long hair, looked up from her phone and shrugged.

“I don’t know either.”

“Really an audition for Hollywood?”

“Doubt it.”

“Aren’t you and Woojin in the same agency?”

“Maybe not? I mean, we’re technically in the same agency, but honestly, we hardly see each other’s faces.”

“Well- I guess so.”

An Jong-hak took it lightly, and Hong Hye-yeon sighed softly to herself, grumbling inwardly.

‘What’s so secretive that they leave me out… Is it something really important?’

Hong Hye-yeon was truly unaware of Woojin’s situation. After all, Choi Sung-gun had kept silent. Meanwhile, her seatmate, Hwalin, wearing large glasses, was also thinking about her favorite, Kang Woojin.

‘I could also postpone my work for a day to stay. This week… went by too quickly. It was a real blessing to see Woojin every morning.’

Ha Gang-su, who had been looking at his phone, suddenly spoke up as if he remembered something.

“Aha- Didn’t they say Woojin studied abroad? Maybe he went to see something nostalgic.”

As a result, his words were given the highest probability. Even Hong Hye-yeon, from the same agency, inwardly agreed.

‘Is that so? Hmm, maybe if it’s a place related to acting, LA would make sense? A Hollywood audition would be too out of the blue.’

But her curiosity mattered little.

‘Ah- I’m curious. What the heck is it!’

The airplane began to ascend into the sky.

At the same time, at the ‘Last Kill 3’ studio.

The studio, where a fierce martial arts exchange had just taken place during the screen test and was filled with numerous foreign staff, was now quiet.

“……”

“……”

Director George Mendes, who was in charge of this test, his surrounding film company executives, the casting director team and their leader Megan Stone, and for some reason, the tall black producer Joseph Felton, who was desperately holding back his laughter, camera operators, and so on. Everyone was looking at the Korean actor standing in the center of the studio with a dazed expression.

Specifically, at Kang Woojin in a suit.

Generally, their eyes mixed with shock and absurdity, but Kang Woojin’s face displayed on the monitor was utterly unfazed.

By now.

“Wh, what did that actor just say?”

The dozens of foreign staff who had been dazed began to regain their senses and started murmuring among themselves. Whispered English words were exchanged. There were too many unfamiliar scenes. A Korean actor with martial arts skills surpassing Chinese actors, Director George announcing his casting unexpectedly, Kang Woojin rejecting it in just 5 seconds.

“Did I hear that right?”

“Definitely… It’s difficult? He said it was difficult, right?”

“Right. He said it was difficult. He also said something like, ‘Let’s see next time.'”