TWENTY

She stared at the man wide eyed and frozen on the bed with her fingers still lodged deep inside her core. A mixture of feelings ran through her body, fear, worry and mostly excitement. Her heart skipped a beat when her eyes landed on the man's dark ones. How long had he been standing there?? And how come she didn’t hear the door open?? She couldn't help but wonder, She could've sworn she had locked the door.

“What are you doing Lilly??” Damon asked, his voice low and raspy compared to the indescribable look on his face.

“This is not what it looks like” Lilliana said, closing her thighs and immediately let out a moan only then realising the state she was still in. She shakingly pulled her fingers out of her core, the action only causing more of her nectar to drip out of her honeypot down her ass cheeks and Damon to swallow at the sight. She looked around her bed for something to cover herself with and grabbed one of the decorative cushions.

The man's eyes narrowed dangerously at her as he said “Really??” Lilliana's lips parted to say something in her defence… to try and explain herself but no words came out. What excuse could she possibly use to explain her state anyway?? She had been caught in the act.

“H..how did you get inside my room??” She asked instead. Damon let a soft yet deep chuckle, shaking his head.

“That's what you're worried about??” He asked, stalking toward the girl's bed “... is this what you do every time you're alone in your room??” He asked again, this time stopping next to her bed and bent down to her. The action caused the girl to fall on her back and the pillow to slide off her body. He hovered over her with his hands pushed up against the mattress on either side of her head, keeping her from running and leaned closer to her ear to whisper “... masturbate to images of me in your head??” Air caught up in Lilliana's throat and her thighs clenched, turned on by the thought of the man watching her long enough to hear her moan out his name.

Damon watched as she unconsciously sucked her lower lip between her teeth lost in her head. Her breathing got a little faster and her cheeks turned a tinge pink in what he could only explain as either embarrassment or arousal and as much he wanted to deny it, he knew it was the latter from how tight the girl's thighs were clenched. He groaned when her leg mistakenly brushed against his crotch, the sound snapping the girl out of her head. She looked up at him, her lust filled doe eyes meeting with his dark ones.

They stared at each other for a long second, their faces mere inches away from each other and the world outside even further away. Damon's eyes moved between her lips and her eyes as he contemplated his next move. In that moment, there wasn't a single cell in him that was against fucking the girl. Deciding to listen to his heart just for the night, he moved one of his hands from the mattress to free her lip and as if in a trance slowly rubbed the saliva over her lips with his thumb before leaning down to kiss her.

Lilliana moaned, gladly accepting his tongue when he forced into her mouth exploring its every corner. Moving his hand lower, he wrapped it around the girl's waist and effortlessly moved her to the middle of the bed and got in between her thighs without breaking their kiss. He then moved it up her thigh to the back of her knee and broke their kiss “Damon…” the girl whimpered, confused and a little afraid that he had changed his mind but all her confusion and fear cleared up when the man kissed his way down her stomach and pushed her legs up to her breasts before settling between her thighs.

He leaned down and with his eyes closed took a deep breath in of her scent before opening them and let out a throaty grunt of approval at the sight in front of him. The girl's core had gotten slicker than he remembered. Looking up at the girl, he opened his mouth snd stuck out his tough to get taste of the girl's nectar… licking it from her her dripping hole up to her swollen nub and closed his mouth around it. Lilliana's whole being trembled in pleasure at the simple move, she had been fantasising long enough about that moment that her brain had done everything for the man… she was sensitive to even the slightest touches from the man. his warm breath fanning on her nub with his every inhale and exhale was enough to make her cum.

Her eyes rolled back in their sockets when the man started playing with her nub, rolling and flicking his tongue around it. She twisted and turned trying to escape the pleasure all the while keeping the man's head intact with her hands, she had her fingers threaded deep in his loose curls pulling his face closer.

“Damon please” she moaned, getting closer and closer to her end. The balloon of pressure in the pit of her stomach about to bust open.

Damon released her nub but only to warn her “Don't fucking close your eyes little flower or I'll stop” before going back to enjoying his desert. Lilliana looked down at him and her body convulsed cumming undone in the man's mouth at the erotic sight. Damon groaned, moving his mouth lower to lap on her juices. He even stuck his tongue inside the girl, needing to drink every bit of her sweetness before getting up on his knees. He took of his shirt and quickly got rid of his pants before crawling over the girl for another kiss she welcomed with open arms.

“That felt so good” she mumbled against his lips, still dizzy with pleasure from her orgasm. Damon shoved his tongue inside her mouth at the chance, forcing her to taste herself and moved his hand lower between their bodies inching closer to where it was most needed. He laid next to the girl and pressed hiss fingers on her still recovering nub before rubbing on it… each stroke firm and unhesitant. He knew what he was doing and loved the results it brought to the girl's little body writhing in his arms.

Breaking their kiss, he ordered “Don't cum” and watched as once again Lilliana's beautiful face contorted in pleasure. Her brows narrowed together and her eyes clenched together and her mouth open in a silent scream as she tried to do as she was told. He knew how hard it would be for her to hold in her orgasm after letting go the first time but he didn't care and moved his fingers lower.

“Fuck Damon please” Lilliana begged when he thrusted his thick long fingers inside her but the man only hummed enjoying the feeling of his fingers getting sucked in by the girl's tight walls. He wondered what they would feel like around his throbbing member and couldn't wait to find out. He moves his hands in and out of her, slow at first and gradually quickened their tempo. The room filled with the girl's screams, the slippery sounds made by the man's fingers with every pump and the man's groans of approval.

Lilliana gripped his hand trying to pry it away from her overly stimulated core but this only caused him to roll on his back, taking her with him and bring his other hand down to join in on her pleasure filled torture. With her on top of him and his strong arms around her, skilled fingers on her sensitive region… sge could nothing other than moan and beg the man to let her cum. Her legs began to shake and her insides clenched and unclenched around Damon's fingers alerting him of her rapidly approaching climax “cum” he growled in her ear.

Lilliana's head fell back on his shoulder as she came, screaming his name “please” she moaned, moving his hand away from her nub and rested hers over it as if to ease its throbbing. The man gave her only a few second to catch her breath before pressing the mushroom like head of his rod against her opening. The two moaned when the girl greedily pushed her ass back to take it all in.

Laying her on her side back on the bed, Damon lifted her leg and started drilling into her core. Going in deeper with his every thrust in that position.

“Damon..” Lilliana started but Damon cut her off.

“I know little flower” he said, quickening his thrusts and this time not restricting her from cumming. She deserved a reward for her obedience, she had done so well for her first time. He moved his hand lower down her inner thigh to rub on her nub and added “... cum for me” Lilliana buried her face in a pillow and screamed, cumming for the third time that night. Her walls clenched hard around Damon's throbbing member forcing him off the cliff into the whirlpool of bliss along with her. His thrusts weakened as he painted her insides with white semen before pulling out.