ONE

HER FANTASIES.....

"Please don't stop" she moaned tugging at her restraints, the two cold metal rings dug into the soft skin around her wrists. The man laying shirtless between her wide open legs chuckled softly at her futile attempts to free herself, hooking both of his inked arms around her milky thighs and forced her body back down on the soft mattress before going back to abusing her core with his warm mouth, teasingly flicking his wet tongue around her nub before harshly sucking it in his mouth. Her toes curled and her hips jerked up into his mouth at the pleasant pain just as he rolled his tongue soothingly around her swollen nub before repeating the action

"Daddy please" the girl cried unable to stand the pleasurable torture anymore, the man had been doing this for quite some time now without letting her cum, just teasing her to the brink and stopping just when she was about ready to disobey him "patience little flower" he mumbled into her core, the vibrations of his every word resonating on the girl's sensitive button, with her legs hiked up on either side of the man's head she did the opposite of what she was told and impatiently grinded her core on his mouth chasing after her release, she was close.....too close but the man didn't seem to notice or even care

"please" a whimper escaped her pink swollen lips when he suddenky stopped her hips, wrapping his hand across her stomach and once again forced her body flat on the mattress. He looked up from between her thighs and gave her a warning glare "careful little flower, you don't want to sleep with an aching pussy do you??" Her eyes widened at the possibility and head moved frantically from side to side to indicate her reluctance, her teeth painfully clenched around her lower lip as she tried to remain still, which proofed hard to do with his warm breath fanning over her wet folds.

Satisfied with her reaction, the man let go of one of her thighs and sucked two of his fingers in his mouth all the while maintaining eye contact with the girl, her vaginal walls clenched anticipating the pleasure and a sultry mewl escaped her lips at the sight......it wasn't everyday that she got to see a man suck on his fingers in such an exotic manner. He chuckled softly bringing his now wet fingers down on her core and put pressure on her overly stimulated nub "Don't cum" he growled adding more pressure, his authoritative tone forcing the girl to obey and be at his mercy, she closed her eyes and bit her lip harder once again trying not to move while simultaneously scrambling her brain for things to think of other than the amazing feeling between her thighs.

His fingers glided down her lower lips to her desperate hole and drew slow circles around her opening "daddy.." she moaned feeling more of her wetness drip out of her core coating the man's fingers, he groaned aroused by the sight and pressed his fingers inside but not the whole way in....he was still teasing the poor needy thing. Her chest rose and fell as she felt herself get closer at the slight intrusion, to the man's delight he chuckled pulling his fingers out and brought them up to her mouth, he rubbed them on her lower lip coating the pink flesh with her wetness, the girl greedily opened her mouth to welcome them and moaned at the taste rolling her tongue around them like she would his manhood. He groaned feeling himself get even more aroused by the action and pulled them out before smashing his lips on hers for a hungry lip bruising kiss, and moved his hand back down between their burning bodies to her aching core.

She gasped into his lips when he......without any warning, shoved his fingers inside her opening and moved them around searching for her g-spot before grinding on it "Oh fuck" she moaned breaking the kiss to look him in the eyes with hers silently begging him to make her cum, he got up and placed his free hand on her lower stomach to keep her in place before quickening his fingers. Her vision blurred at the intense pleasure, her insides contracting around his thick long fingers, warning him of her upcoming orgasm "daddy please..." she begged one more time with a shakey breath as her thighs began to shake, he looked down at her face as it contorted in pleasure, his dark eyes dilating in lust as he watched her writhing bare in his arms, he brought his thumb down to join in on the assault on her core and rubbed on her nub "Cum" the impatient girl didn't need to hear that twice, her hips lifted up from the bed as she did as she was told screaming his name and cutting the last string of control the man was clinging on to, he quickly unbuckled his pants with one hand while the other continued its abuse on her over stimulated nub and with one swift move of his hips thrusted his manhood inside her without letting her calm down.