NINE

REGRET, IT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.....

After rehearsal, Cameron dropped Lilliana home, the girl tiredly changed out of her uniform and into her lounge wear before making her way downstairs, she went into the kitchen to fix herself some snacks while dancing to the loud music playing in her bluetooth speaker......an attempt to distract her mind away from the bittersweet memories attached to the place before heading to their TV lounge. She sat her snacks and a cup of her favorite chocolate milk on the coffee table to turn the TV and sunk onto a one seater couch with a loud sigh, other than the egg-swing chair in her room the sofa was her favorite, always seemed to swallow her small body when sitting in it. She leaned foward to get her snacks from the table, took a sip of her drink and spent the rest of the day watching her favorite tv series on binge, and only got up when it was almost time for her father to come back home from work to start making dinner.

Their front door opened just when she was busy setting the dinning table for her and her father "dinner will be ready in five minutes" she said just as her father walked in the dining room, he smiled walking up to her "thank you princess" a smile spread across her face when his lips touched her forehead before leaving, he went upstairs into his room to freshen up and came back down minutes later. The two sat down next to each other to have dinner when suddenly their front door opened again, the girl frowned looking up at her father before turning to their welcoming hall where the sound of approaching footsteps could be heard, she didn't know they had a guest tonight

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I invited Damon for dinner....him and I need to discuss some important business matters" Jackson said just as his handsome bestfriend walked in the dinning room, Lilliana gulped taking her time to take him in from his toes all the way up to his face, even when mad at him she just couldn't help herself....it was a bad habit.....one she was unwilling to let go of. The man was now clad in a navy three piece Armani suit with the jacket hanging on his arm and the sleeves of his white shirt rolled up to his elbows, his long hair was tied up in a low ponytail with a few strands hanging loosely on his forehead, his sharp eyebrows knitted together as he focused on the screen of his phone bathing his face in blue light.....perfection, was all Lilliana could think drooling over the man. Putting his phone away in his pocket he looked up and raised a questioning eyebrow at her when their eyes met, Lilliana quickly looked away and focused back on her food to hide her embarrassment just as the man walked around the table to hug his bestfriend in greeting, did she have to be so entranced to the point of getting caught undressing the man?? She reproached herself.

"Hey little flower" Damon greeted sitting down in a chair across the girl like they didn't see each other hours ago, had he already forgotten about what happened between them?? she sighed longingly pushing her food around her plate with a fork, her stomach suddenly full "princess bring a plate for Damon??" Jackson said seeing as she wasn't moving, she silently got up and went into the kitchen to do as she was told, here she was still not ready to see him after what happened last night and he acted like nothing happened between them, was he that shallow?? Or was he just too drunk last night to remember?? Shaking her head she grabbed the said plate from the cabinet and walked back to rejoin the two friends happily chatting with each other, she gave it to Damon before sitting back down

"are you okay princess??" Her father asked after a few minutes having noticed the change in his daughter's mood ever since Damon walked in, she was out of character and there was a sense of awkwardness looming over the two, tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. Lilliana looked up at Damon, their eyes meeting for just a second before he looked away and let out another sigh and, nodding her head "I'm just full" she mumbled pushing the plate of food away from her and grabbed her glass of chocolate milk bringing it up to her lips, she knew she needed to stop hoping for him to one day see her more as those women he fucked and less of his daughter but how was she going to do that when she could still feel his touch lingering on her body even after having being touched by him hours ago??