Chapter 16

Rachael left a bit later after Arthur got up and you had found a comfy place to sit on your bed.

As you sat there, you watched him as he stomped around, looking at coordinates and glancing up at you every once in a while.

"Rachael says it will only be a couple hours till we get into port." you said, breaking the silence. He looked up and smiled at you.

"An hour, Y/N." he said before looking back down at his papers.

You stared at him for a couple more minutes, not having anything to say.

"I know it's none of my business, but, I just want to know what is going on. Why is Lukas attacking us?" You stated.

"That's Captain Lukas to you, love." Arthur replied. You rolled your eyes.

"And you'll find out soon enough."

With that he continued working as you stared at him.

As you stared, you couldn't help but take in all of his features. His jawline was flawless, along with his skin which held no acne. Which you found a bit odd due to the dirtiness of this boat.

You sighed a bit when you looked at his gleaming eyes.

You saw a smirk form onto his face and he slowly looked over at you.

"Is there something you need, love?" Arthur asks.

You giggled a bit before putting your finger tip to your lip.

"Hmm... I don't think so." you smile at him.

"Why don't you go out and help Rachael get ready." Arthur asks, shrugging towards the door.

You shrug in response before jumping off the bed and running out of the room.

On the deck you saw a sight you were not expecting. Rachael and Gilbert were both using mops as microphones to sing to each other while the rest of the crew were making up a beat with other cleaning supplies.

"DONT GO BREAKIN MY HEART!" They both screamed together.

You stood there in shock and a bit of horror as you watched the two of them dance around the deck.

Toni tapped on your shoulder and you looked over at him. He held out a duster to you and smirked a bit.

Rolling your eyes you walked over to Rachael and Gilbert and tapped your foot.

"What the hell are you two doing?" You laughed at them. They jumped a bit in shock before laughing with you.

"Y/N!" Rachael said before taking your hands and twirling you.

"What is going on out here?" Asked a bellowing voice. Everyone froze in place. they turned towards the sound of the voice to see Arthur standing there in his red jacket.

Rachael smirked at you for a quick second before looking back over at her brother.

She walked over to him before smiling brightly.

"DONT GO BREAKING MY HEART." she sang to him before taking his arm and leading him to the middle of the dock.

He smiled a bit at this and went along with it.

The two of them began to dance until Rachael pulled you in. Then Gilbert, then Toni. Soon, the whole crew was dancing and singing. Laughing and joking.

You glanced at Arthur through the crowd and saw him staring back at you. A light smile appeared on his face as you stopped dancing and smiled a bit.

He slowly began to make his way through the crowd towards you and your breath hitches for a moment.

"LAND HO!" A voice screamed from above, stopping everyone in their tracks. Arthur looked up at the man, then to where he was pointing.

His smile grew even wider.

"SAIL THIS BOAT TO THE DOCKS!" He yelled in excitement and stared at the port. The whole crew cheered in joy, running around the deck.

As the ship got to the docks you watched as five men jumped in to harness the ship down. Once it was harnessed, everyone aboard started running off the boat, trampling over each other to get out.

You stayed far in the back, unsure of what to do.

First you sat down on a bench, still on the boat since you had no where else to go.

Sighing, you looked over at the last few men getting off the boat.

At the corner of your eye you say a door fly open and Rachael come out, linking arms with Gilbert.

"No, Arthur has a few chores for us to do first. But, afterwards, we have the rest of the time to ourselves!" Rachael squealed and jumped up and down.

Gilbert chuckled at this and followed along with Rachael's enthusiasm as they headed off the boat.

You watched them walk away, into a small town with shops lining the street. All sorts of people crowded the stores.

You found yourself curious as you stood up from your seat and walked over to the railing of the boat before leaning over to get a better look.

"Don't want to leave the boat or something?" You heard a voice call from behind you. You jerked towards the sound to see it was Arthur.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says, walking a little faster towards you now.

"Oh, I just hadn't realized there was anyone left on the boat, that's all.." You said, trailing off a bit as he stared at you and you saw hip bite his lip just a tiny bit.

The bite wasn't much but, it was enough to make you loose your train of thought. You stood there like a idiot, just staring in his eyes.

After a minute a smile grew on his face.

"Cmon, let's get off this bloody ship." He said, looping his arm through yours.

You stood there a bit in shock over his actions, but he just pulled you along with him.

"We have a lot of errands to run." Arthur says, smiling brightly down at you.

You sigh, looking up at him.

"Okay." You say as the two of you begin to walk towards the small town.

______

A/N
GUYS I AM SO SORRY.
IVE BEEN GONE FOR 2 WEEKS AND I JUST GOT BACK A DAY AGO SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND IM REALLY SORRY IF ITS NOT THAT GOOD, I JUST NEEDED TO GET SOMETHING OUT THERE SO HERE YOU GO OKAY I LOVE YOU BYEEEE