Chapter 13

You turned around quickly to see Arthur standing there, he sword hanging from his hand, practically begging Arthur to have it cut through flesh. You gulped a bit, looking down at his sword which was gleaming in the light.

"Nothing." You said while shaking your head furiously. Arthur looked at you with an intense gaze before looking down at the parrot on Toni's shoulder.

"Sir, he's back." Toni said, looking to the parrot on his shoulder. You furrow your eyebrows.

"What?" You ask him, looking between the two men. They both glared at you.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Toni muttered to you before looking back at Arthur.

Arthur's eyes held no emotion.

"Very well then." Arthur said, looking around at the crew. "Everyone, finish your work up, then get ready." he began to say, walking quickly to his room. "We have a ship to catch."

With that he went into his room and slammed the door behind him. You looked over at Toni, who had a small smile on his face.

"Toni, what is going on?" You ask him, looking from him to the parrot on his shoulder.

He looked down at you for a quick instant before looking over the bow of the boat.

"You should go apologize to Rachael.." he started, looking over at Rachael who was now wiping away tears from her face, her expression also emotionless. "And Arthur." he said quietly, almost as if he was unsure if you should of not.

You nodded your head a bit before beginning to walk over to her.

"What do you think you are doing?" You heard Gilbert say from behind you, grabbing your shoulder. You watched as Rachael walked down the stairs to the basement.

You turned to Gilbert.

"Gilbert." You started, staring into his red eyes. "I want to apologize to her."

He furrows her eyebrows before shaking his head.

"Maybe first, you should tell me why she ran up to me, crying. Why she is telling me that you are a nosy bitch." Gilbert says, still holding your shoulder.

You sighed.

"I didn't know that they would be so angry at me for it. I just want to apologize." you said before ripping your shoulder out of his grasp.

This only made him angry and he grabbed your arm, pulling you back. You stared into his eyes, trembling

You nod your head before walking over to the railing with him and sitting upon a small bench.

"I accidentally pushed Arthur to far." you sighed a bit. "And then I was caught looking through his stuff- his past.."

Gilbert's eyes widened as you went into more detail about it.

"How could you do that? Don't you know how he is about that kind of stuff?" Gilbert's asks.

You roll your eyes.

"I don't know," you said sarcastically, "but I mean, one would think that I wouldn't know because I did ask him."

"You should go apologize to them." Gilbert says to you. "probably tell Arthur first."

You nod your head in agreement before heading off to Arthur's office.

You hesitated as you opened the door and peeked inside.

"Arthur?" You asked into the room. He did not answer you but you could hear him pacing. You walked in slowly and softly placed the door back so it wouldn't slam.

He stood in front of his desk now, flipping through his binder that he must've found in his drawer where Rachael put it.

You watched him for a moment before you head a squawk come from something across the room. You looked around and you spotted the parrot on your bed.

The bird was yelling out coordinates. At least, that's what it sounded like.

"Arthur." you stated, walking over to him, but he was so tied up in his work that he hadn't noticed you had said anything.

"Arthur." you stated again, now waving your hands in front of his face. Still nothing.

"ARTHUR!" You scream at him this time causing him to jump back a bit.

"What the bloody hell?" Arthur shouted a bit, staring at you.

"Well, you weren't listening to me." You shrugged a bit before sitting on your bed next to the parrot.

"I'm not going to start with this right now, Y/N. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of busy." Arthur replies before grabbing the red marker from his desk and looking over at the parrot.

"Max." Arthur started, looking over at the parrot. "what are those coordinates again?"

The bird then repeated the coordinates again and Arthur found them on his giant map before circling them.

"So," you started, looking over at him, who was once again pacing around the room. "I came to say I was sorry." you looked up at Arthur. "It wasn't in my place to ask about your past."

Arthur looked at his map before slowly turning his head towards you.

He nodded his head a bit, signifying that he did hear you before he began walking towards you.

His eyes sparkled as he stared at you and walked straight up to you.

He reached over and pet the parrots feathers, shrinking him before smiling a bit.

"It's okay Y/N." Arthur replied before sitting down next to you.

The two of you sat there for a moment before Arthur opened his mouth to speak.

"This is max. He's my pet parrot." Arthur started, hiding out his arm to the bird. The bird took it gracefully and he brought his arm towards you. "Well, I wouldn't really call him a pet." Arthur chuckled a bit. "He comes and goes as he pleases."

You held out your hand to the bird, who examined it before letting you pet him.

"So, do you mind me asking what is going on? I mean, all of a sudden this bird shows up-"

"Max." Arthur interrupted, making you smile and bit before rolling your eyes and continuing.

"All of a sudden Max shows up and you are pacing and circling things on you map n' shit." you laughed a bit causing him to chuckle a bit.

"I might as well tell you then.. I mean, there's no escaping my past now." Arthur says.

A/N
HAHAHAHA now you have to read another chapter cause the story is JUST now getting a little bit intense ohonhonhonhonhomhomgkfnosnepbdowndjen

Okay byeeee for now!