𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 44

The next day, Felix was feeling pretty nervous because of the dinner with Marinette's parents. He kept walking back and forth in his room, thinking about what gifts he and his mother were going to get for her parents.

"Goddamn it..." said Felix as he kept walking around.

"Master, how about you ask Adrien for advice? He's Chat Noir and he always has nice things for Ladybug, and he always flirts with her." suggested Duusu as she flew while talking.

"That dumb blind boy who is the wingless bat? No way!" Felix declined the suggestion almost immediately.

"Then who are you going to ask now?"

Felix stopped pacing and stood there while thinking for a second. He rolled his eyes and sighed after agreeing with Duusu. He couldn't believe he's going to ask his blind cousin for gift suggestions, but he still went with it anyway.

Felix knocked on the door and asked if he could enter Adrien's room. Adrien opened the door for him and sat down on the edge for Adrien's bed. Adrien walked towards Felix and sat down beside him.

"What's wrong?" asked Adrien curiously.

"I need you to help me pick a gift for Marinette's parents." replied Felix after sighing.

"What? What for?"

"Oh my god, you're so dumb..." Felix mumbled to himself. "I can't believe I'm asking you this..."

"What did you say?" asked Adrien again.

"Ugh... I'm meeting Marinette's parents with my mother and I need your help picking something to gift them."

"Ohhh! Why didn't you say so?" laughed Adrien as he lightly hit Felix's arm with his elbow.

Felix rolled his eyes and Adrien finally started to give out some suggestions.

In Monarch's Lair

"It is finally complete, Nathalie... MY GREATEST CREATION! For long, I have wished for this... It will finally come true... YOU CANNOT STOP ME NOW, LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR!" laughed Gabriel menacingly.

Nathalie was terrified of what Gabriel had created and feared for the world. She decided that she no longer wanted to help him, but how could she tell him that... He would murder her for not helping him bringing his wife back to life. Gabriel Agreste was getting more and more desperate...

"Sir..." said Nathalie. "You... I... I CANNOT allow you to do this! This is FAR too dangerous!"

"WHAT?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE, NATHALIE SANCOEUR." yelled Gabriel furiously after he heard what Nathalie had said.

"SIR! YOU MUST LISTEN! EMELIE IS DEAD! ACCEPT IT!" replied Nathalie with tears in her eyes, begging him to stop this madness.

Gabriel slapped Nathalie hard in the face and warned her not to say that. But Nathalie couldn't care more. She stood up and hit Gabriel's head with the tablet she was holding. Gabriel fell to the ground with his head covered in blood.

"If you keep doing this... Adrien would be in grave DANGER!" cried Nathalie. "I beg you sir... please stop this..."

After Nathalie said that, she left while holding back her tears. She hoped Gabriel would listen but that's not the person she knew anymore...

Gabriel got up and cleaned his wound.

"You can't stop me Nathalie..." said Gabriel as he grunted. "I will. bring my wife back to me."

In Adrien's Room

"That's almost all of it, I guess." said Adrien. "I mean you could also get them a tea set..."

"Okay, that's enough. It's very nice of you, thank you. I will leave now." said Felix as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"But I thought you-" Felix shut the door before Adrien could finish his sentence. "Oh well."

Felix walked into his room, but was quickly interrupted by someone knocking on his door. Felix let the person in and it was his mother, Amelie, holding something.

"O-oh... yes, mother..?" said Felix.

"Felix, honey! I already bought the gifts for Marinette's parents! I went out just now to buy... THIS!" replied Amelie as she held up the gift.

"A-a... bottle of... wine..?" stuttered Felix.

"Yes! Worth over 700 euros!" said Amelie.

"W-what? Mother! I thought we agreed on gifts that are less than 600 euros! The ones I bought aren't even as expensive as that!" 

"Oh come on, Felix... We're meeting Marinette's parents, of course we gotta buy something more expensive! Plus, The bottles of wine YOU bought, each worth almost 3000 euros. How could you say something like that to your own mother, huh?"

"Pff.. Whatever..." scoffed Felix.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what Gabriel is making, lol. I've already planned out everything, I just need to write the story. Y'ALL BETTER GUESS NICELY.  >:DD

NYAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·