𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 28

The next day, Felix woke up to the sound of a motorcycle vrooming. He looked at the time and there was still two hours until school starts. He checked on Marinette who was still sleeping and kissed her on the forehead. 

What did he just do?! Felix asked himself. He's not in love with her is he? Before he could keep wondering, Marinette woke up.

"You're awake." said Felix.

"Huh... What time is it..?" asked Marinette while getting up.

"There's still two hours until school starts." replied Felix.

"Two hours... okay..." said Marinette. "I slept on you, didn't I?"

"Precisely."

"Sorry..."

"No need to apologise. You should get home now."

"Oh, yeah."

The two went their seperate ways home. Marinette transformed into Ladybug and swung her yo-yo onto her balcony, making sure no one saw. She climbed inside and detransformed. Then cleaned herself up and got ready for school.

Felix did the same. He transformed into Argos and leapt into his room, then cleaning himself up after he detransformed. He got in the car in time to attend school with Adrien. Luckily, no one saw the whole thing.

Collège Françoise Dupont

"Hey, Felix!" waved Marinette. 

"Good morning." replied Felix as he got out of the car. "Didn't expect you to be so early."

"Don't laugh at me like that! Girls can be fast too, y'know?" said Marinette.

"Good morning, Marinette!" smiled Adrien as he followed along Felix.

"Hey, Adrien!" replied Marinette. "How's your day? Still okay?"

"Yeah. Overall, it's fine. My father isn't that controlling anymore." said Adrien.

"Happy to hear that!" smiled Marinette.

"Anyways, I need to find Nino, so I'll meet you guys later." replied Adrien as he walked away.

"Corny." said Felix.

"What do YOU mean by that?" asked Marinette suspiciously for no reason.

"What? You like him?" teased Felix even though he didn't like it.

"What?! Of course not!"

"Yeah whatever."

~Ringgg

Students entered their classes as soon as the bell rang. Everyone sat down and Miss Bustier started to teach as usual. It was normal, until...

"The pen..." said Felix anxiously.

"What's wrong?" asked Marinette.

"The pen that my father gave me... it's gone..."

"Are you sure? Maybe you left it in your room or somewhere else?"

"No. I always keep it in my pocket."

"So it's a pocket pen?"

"Yes. It's the last thing my father gave me, I cannot lose it..."

Marinette has never seen him so anxious before. Well, of course, it's about his father why wouldn't he be worried. But it looked like he forgot how to act smart after losing something he cared about.

"Maybe you forgot to take it out of the pocket from your pants this morning. We were quite in a rush today. You should probably check it out after you return home." suggested Marinette. 

"Maybe. Not totally." replied Felix, looking very worried.

Marinette patted on his shoulder as comfort. Felix felt a bit better after that. Maybe it was true love? He thought to himself. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about these things but he couldn't stop it.

After school ended, Marinette went to the Agreste's mansion to help search for Felix's pocket pen. That meant she had to sit in the car with the two cousins. It was awkward, really awkward.

The atmosphere was colder than Antarctica. The three of them remained quiet as the driver sent them to the Agreste's mansion.

They got off the car and went into the mansion. Adrien walked towards his room, while Marinette followed Felix to his. Adrien wondered about it, but he didn't care much. He didn't suspect anything at all.

"Check your laundry, maybe it's in there?" suggested Marinette.

Felix went ahead and checked, But he found nothing at all. He was getting a bit stressed.

"It's not in there... What if it's... gone?" said Felix with a really worried face.

"I'm sure you'll find it. Come, let's look around more." replied Marinette.

She knew what Felix was feeling right now. When she lost all the Miraculouses, she felt the same way as Felix. Sure, the pen would never compare to the Miraculouses, but the pen was dear to him. She knew she had to help find the pocket pen.

The both of them looked around, trying to get the needle out of the haystack. A solid 10 minutes was over, but they still hadn't found the pen yet. 

Felix was very anxious and stressed. But then, his mother came in and gave him the pocket pen that he was looking for.

"W-where did you find it?" asked Felix, looking shocked.

"I found it in the living room." answered Amelie. "I was drinking coffee, then I felt something when I placed my hand down beside me. And there it was, a pen."

"But how did you know that it was Felix's?" asked Marinette in confusion.

"I recognized it, it was your father's. He never told me about this, but I knew he gave you this special pocket pen of his." replied Amelie while smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi- I know, I promised it wouldn't be long, but I have a literal exam this week, and I had no time to write the stories-  T-T

But here you go, I'll probably update all of you at the end of the week.  :)

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·