𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 41

Marinette walked down the stairs and towards the bakery.

"Good morning, Marinette!" smiled Sabine as she gently placed the patries on the counter.

"Good morning, mom!" greeted Marinette.

Marinette then started to help with her parents in the bakery, while trying to keep Felix out of her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about him, and sweetness filled her smile.

"Marinette, dear. What are you smilling about?" asked Sabine.

"O-oh, nothing..." shrugged Marinette.

Sabine got a little suspicious after she had said that, but still continued to work. After a while, Marinette's phone rung and she put it on speaker. She didn't notice it was Felix who was on the phone.

"Hey, Marinette..." said Felix.

"Oh, Felix! I didn't notice it was you..." replied Marinette as she laughed it off.

"Heheh, it's fine.

"Sooo... why did you call me?"

"Uh... I was wondering if you could come over... I want to talk about something..."

"O-oh! Uhh- yeah, sure!"

"A-alright then..." said Felix.

It was silent for a while, but the pair said goodbye rushly not long after. Marinette hoped her parents hadn't heard what she had just said. But she was so wrong.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Who was that?" asked Tom, while stomping out of the kitchen.

"U-uhm..." stuttered Marinette.

"Marinette, I'm really curious too." said Sabine.

"O-okay... fine. But you guys have to promise to not yell at me or anything." replied Marinette.

"We'll see." said Tom.

"U-uhm... So, I have... a boyfriend..." admitted Marinette, hoping they wouldn't freak out.

"WHAT?! Who is it?!" said Tom angrily while Sabine calming him down.

"It's the guy that saved me from the rain last time!" replied Marinette.

"You mean... Felix?" asked Sabine.

"Isn't he the one that payed for your hospital bill?" asked Tom confusedly, trying to process everything.

"Yeah." answered Marinette.

"OHH! I remember now! He's a great guy." said Tom.

"Heheh... Now you remember, huh?" replied Marinette.

"Maybe... We can invite him and his mother to come have dinner with us tomorrow night!" suggested Sabine.

"That's probably a fine idea..." said Tom while thinking.

"You know what, Marinette? Since you're going over to his place, why don't you just tell him about it?" smiled Sabine.

"I-I suppose..?" replied Marinette.

Marinette sighed deeply as they continued their work. She thought about how she would tell Felix about it and wondered how he would respond. 

After an hour or two, Marinette prepared some garlic bread and mushroom soup to bring there. She got ready and headed out the door. 

Not long after, Marinette arrived at the Agreste's mansion. She pressed on the doorbell and a camera came out.

"What's the matter, Marinette? Looking for Adrien? I'm sorry, but he's currently unavalible." said Natalie.

"Oh! No no, I'm not looking for Adrien. It's Felix." replied Marinette.

"Hm... It all makes sense now... I suppose you're the one that Felix asked to let in."

"Mhm!"

"Come in."

Marinette came through the gate and walked towards the main door. Adrien was looking out through his window, and was surprised when Natalie let Marinette in. He then noticed the bag she was holding and thought it was for him.

He wondered who was gonna open the main door for her and almost went down, when he heard someone talking to Marinette. He ran back to the window and spied in them. Even though he couldn't see who Marinette was talking to, he was sure it was Felix.

"Hey, Felix!" smiled Marinette as Felix opened the door.

"Hey, Marinette..." said Felix as Marinette held onto his arm, as they walked towards Felix's bedroom.

"You shoundn't walk around like this, you know?"

"It's fine. I'm almost done recovering."

"Yeah, but still. You should be more careful."

"I know. I know."

The pair went up the stairs and into the bedroom. Adrien was looking through his bedroom door for a long while as they spoke. He felt sadness in his heart as he saw them walking into Felix's room.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" asked Marinette as she took out the food from the bag.

"U-uhm... I was wondering if we are... you know... back together?" replied Felix with embarassment on his face.

"Uhhh.... Maybe..?"

Felix's eyes lit up in excitement while blushing. 

"You... called me just to tell me that?"

"Yeah... I thought if I talked to you face to face... It would be more sincere of me..?"

"Okay, uhm... just try the garlic bread..." said Marinette, awkwardly.

"O-oh, right..." replied Felix.

"Actually... I have something to tell you too..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Uhh- I keep lacking on this story, and now I only have less than a week to finish it. ToT

I'll try though- 

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·