𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3

Collège Françoise Dupont

"Hey! I've seen you before..." said Marinette.

"Yes, we have. Yesterday at your bakery." replied Felix.

"My name's Marinette! Nice to meet you Felix." she smiled.

He replied to the girl with a light hum.

Felix has never expected he would see this girl in this school. He's afraid he will be distracted since this girl is probably really outgoing by the way she talks.

A few minutes into the class, Marinette asked a question.

"What did you mean by 'His house is smaller than expected'? " asked the curious bluenette.

"Whose house?" questioned Felix.

"Adrien's, duh. Are you dumb?" teased Marinette.

"First of all, I'm not dumb. Second of all, I am a billionaire. So why wouldn't I think his house is smaller?" replied Felix with annoyance on his face.

"Wait... You're a billionaire?!" gasped Marinette.

"Yes, wht's the problem with that? Also, don't bother me again. I'm trying to study in all of these madness." said Felix.

~Ringggg

Everyone came out of their classes and went for lunch after tons of studying. Alya, who was curious about what the mysterious blond had said to Marinette. She hoped that he didn't hurt her best friend's feelings.

"Hey, Marinette! Sooo? What did the blondie say to you?" asked Alya.

"Alya, you can't believe it. Did you know he's a billionaire?" said Marinette suprisingly.

"Of course I know! I know everything even if they're just under my noses. Well... except that you are actually Ladybug."

"But what happened to him though? He looks so... cold towards people."

"Well... his father passed away last year. I heard he was so sad that he completely changed the next day. Cold, emotionless and rude."

"Oh... I never knew that... I feel bad for him."

"But still, I don't think you should mention this infront of him, since he might be upset." said Alya.

"Hm, sure... BUT! You still owe me €10 that you borrowed, remember??" reminding Alya about it.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I'm a bit forgetful sometimes..." replied Alya.

Meanwhile With Adrien And Felix

"Sooo? How's your first day?" asked Adrien.

"Naive and childish." said Felix coldly.

"Oh come on, you'll love it here!" smiled Adrien while elbowing his taller cousin.

Felix gave him a death glare, he was stunned by his cousin's temparament. His glare was so cold and he felt a nerve going through his stomach.

"Well... How's Marinette?" questioned Adrien.

"Who?" replied Felix.

"The girl who sat beside you?"

"Right... She was a little talkative."

"Talkative? Okay... So do you like her personality?"

"She's way too open. She needs to stay low more often."

"But that's how you make friends! To stay open for other people to come into your lone heart."

"No. I prefer having no friends at all than being childish and wild for no reason." said Felix.

"Okay..." murmured Adrien confusedly. He did not understand why his cousin doesn't want to make friends.

With Chloe, Marinette And Alya 

"What do you want, Chloe?" said Alya annoyingly.

"Stay away from us." said Marinette.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted to bring an apology gift for the both of you." Said Chloe while handing over two gifts for the pair.

"Okay, Chloe. We might not accept you now, but I'm sure we will someday." sighed Marinette.

Alya agreed with Marinette while accepting her gifts.

"Well... Are you guys gonna come to the hotel tomorrow? Kagami and Zoe are going to be there, we're having some fun there." said Chloe.

"Wow! You've made friends so quickly. Of course we'll come, thanks for the invatation!" said Alya excitedly.

They couldn't believe it, Chloe was being nice and inviting them to a small friendship party. They were pretty excited for the next day. 

Soon after a few hours, school has ended. Everyone went back home to rest after a long, tiring day. As for Felix, it was nothing. He didn't understand why other people still failed these simple subjects. The only thing in his mind today was the only one that has talked to him other than his teachers and family members was Marinette.

It was a weird feeling for him since it was his first time talking to someone else he actually knew for a day. He thought to himself, will he really make a friend in this new school of his?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is Chapter 3. :)

Yeah, I have nothing to say except for enjoy this book-

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·