𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6

On the next day, Felix was feeling a bit more comfortable than before. He finally has a friend. A friend that doesn't covet his money like others. He went to school with his usual clothes on. He read a book while he went into class, and sat down.

"Good morning, Felix!" giggled Marinette after she came into the classroom.

"Good morning. I see you're pretty blissful today." replied Felix.

"Yes! After the you know what yesterday, I've been feeling a lot better! Thank you, Felix."

"Not at all... Oh, I wanted to tell you this. My mother wants to see you tonight. Are you perhaps... free?"

"Why?"

"After I've told her about you, she was pretty excited. Since you're my first friend, she looked happier than before, so I hope you can come tonight and enjoy dinner with us."

"Oh, sure! Why not."

"Good, meet me at the Agreste's mansion at 6."

"Wait. The Agreste's mansion? Is Adrien going to be there? Please don't tell me he's there tonight."

"Don't worry. He will be modelling tonight. His father wants to see his progress in modelling, so my uncle won't be there too."

"PHEW. Thank god."

"Oh, by the way, you might need to confess to him a bit earlier than planned tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

"He's going to London."

"Wha- AGAIN?"

"Yes."

"BUT I"M NOT READY YE-"

~Ringggg

"You might want to focus on your studies right now, instead of thinking about my stubborn cousin." said Felix, taking out a pen and writing down notes.

Marinette couldn't focus in class. She was called out by the teacher several times because of her uncontrollable daydreaming. She couldn't stop thinking about Adrien going to London again, and thinking about crazy ways of him, falling in love with another girl. Her imagination was wild, REALLY wild.

A lot has been going on in these three days lately. Felix joining school and becoming friends with Marinette. Chloe returned to school with a better personality. The Miraculouses no longer in Monarch's possesion. Dinner with Felix and his mother tonight. Adrien going to London again. 

Marinette thought to herself, she should've known Adrien was going to London. How did she not know about it? Was it because of other reasons?

"So, how did you fall in love with him anyways?" asked a familiar voice.

"What?" replied the confused bluenette.

"How did you fall for my cousin?" Felix asked again.

"What do you wanna know? Shouldn't you be paying attention to class?"

"I am already fluent in English anyways. Besides, I do am curious how can you fall for someone so blind."

"Adrien is NOT blind. He just needs time. And he's perfect."

"Whatever you say."

"Soo... I fell for him on the first day he came to school. It was raining that day, and he gave me his umbrella."

"That's it?"

"Yeah!"

"So you fell for him because he gave you an umbrella. You know anyone could've done that."

"I know! But he was special."

Felix rolled his eyes in disgust. Love is a complicated thing, he thought.

5:30p.m. At Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie

"Ooooh... what do you think I should wear, Tikki?"

"Well... I think that one looks good on you!"

"Thanks, Tikki! Couldn't have done it without you!"

"No problem, Marinette!"

Marinette wore a red short sleeved hoodie, a black skirt and a pair of boots that she just bought recently. She tied her hair into braids and brought a small light pink purse with her. She put on some lip gloss and went out the house.

When Marinette got outside, she saw that the driver was already waiting for her. She hopped into the car and the driver drove her to the Agreste's mansion.

After Marinette arrived and got out the car, she was quite nervous since she is about to meet a late billionaire's wife. She quickly rung the bell and the mansion's gates slowly opened. Just as she was about to knock on the main door, a tall figure appeared infront of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for choosing this story to read ^^

We've come a long way, you know? Anyways, good stuff is later later. I can't believe we're actually in Chapter 6 right now- Time goes by fast, eh?

Yuh, That's it-  :)

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·