𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 14

"I can see there's a big difference." said Felix, walking up to Marinette.

"What can I say? No one lives in the past forever~" smirked Marinette.

"Says the one who was madly in love with the 'right' person."

"Hmp! Don't make fun of me!"

"Have you eaten?"

"Why do you care?"

"Just making sure that my friend doesn't starve to death while being in love."

"UGHHHHH!! I hate you so much, Graham."

"Sure. So what homework you wanted to ask me?"

"Math please!~"

"Math? Are you serious? It's one of the easiest subjects ever."

"For you, of course! You're literally the smartest person in the whole school!"

"Fine. How many pages?"

"Just one question left. I've already finished the rest!"

"Let me guess, is it question number 5?"

"Wait... How do you know? Oh, you and I are in the same class, I almost forgot."

"It seems like you're suffering from memory loss." joked Felix.

"I AM NOT!" yelled Marinette.

The pair discussed about the homework together. Just as Marinette was about to get up to go get some leftover pastries, she lost her balance and fell right onto Felix. Their faces were inches apart. The two blushed.

"U-UHM... SORRY." stuttered Marinette.

"Uhh... This is... interesting..." replied Felix.

"What do you mean by interesting?! This is ridiculous! Hmp!" said Marinette as she got up.

"Well... I have no idea."

"I hate you."

"Hm, okay. I'm going back now, see you." waved Felix.

"Bye." replied Marinette while rolling her eyes.

That was so embarassing, she thought to herself. She would never fall for a guy like Felix right? Whatever. Marinette was supposed to go patrol as Ladybug today, but Felix refused. So she had to stay home or else she's going to have extra Math tuition with him.

London

"Adrien! You HAVE to go back to Paris! You have patrol today, remember?" said Plagg, folding his arms.

"I'm sure Paris is fine right now... There's nothing to worry about!" replied Adrien.

"You sure you don't wanna see Ladybug? After a LOOOOONG ride to London?" 

"I do want to see her... Ughh... FINE! Only for my M'lady."

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't like you like that."

"Whatever! Plagg, powerup!"

Adrien transformed into Astrocat and flew back to paris.

Felix's Room

"Master, it's time for the patrol." said Dusuu.

"I know. I hope Marinette listens to my advice and stays at home." replied Felix.

"I'm sure she will. She doesn't seem to like Math."

"I can tell."

"Well, master... What are we waiting for? We'll need to make sure Chat Noir understands the whole thing."

"Yes. Dusuu, spread my feathers!"

Felix transformed into Argos and jumped out of the window, running towards the Eiffel Tower.

The Eiffel Tower

"I see that you're already here." said Felix arriving silently and domineeringly.

"Hm, fancy meeting you here. Where's Ladybug?" questioned Chat Noir.

"She won't be joining us today."

"What did you do to her?!"

"Please, don't accuse people with no proof. A hero accusing another hero? Embarrassing."

"Hah! You? A hero? That's so lame."

"Pathetic child."

"WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME PATHETIC?! CATYCLYSM!"

"HEY! NO FIGHTING!" said a familiar voice.

"M'lady?" gasped Chat Noir, Catyclysming a small brick after seeing her. "Hehe... sorry..."

"Kitty, I thought I told you to not use violence against Argos!" said Ladybug.

"And I thought I told you to stay home." replied Argos. "You needed to rest!"

"Well, technically... You're not my mom so you can't tell me what to do." smirked Ladybug.

"Then I'll tell your mother." said Argos, looking very strict.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go back home. Happy?" pouted Ladybug.

"Wait... You two know eachother's identities?!" asked Chat Noir.

"No. Of course not. If we get akumatised, we'll be risking our identities. Are you brainless? Wingless bat." replied Argos.

"Alrighty, I'll be going now." said Ladybug as she swung away with her yo-yo.

"Don't touch my M'lady." said Chat Noir. "Or else you'll become dust."

"Why would I? She's just a friend anyways." replied Argos as he went back home.

"Just... a friend?" whispered Chat Noir to himself, with a forgotten memory chugging in. "Was I too harsh on Marinette yesterday..?"

Chat Noir flew back to London unoticed. He detransformed back to Adrien and layed down on his bed. Should he apologize to Marinette? He thought to himself while slowly slipping away from reality.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no comment, honestly- Except for one though... Adrien is literally blinder than Dora, for real. :I

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·