𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 13

The next day, Felix didn't attend school. He wanted to look after Marinette. Besides, his grade are above than average, there'll be no problem. Miss Bustier even agrees on it.

Felix went to Marinette's house to visit her, keeping her company while her parents are busy with the bakery.

"I see that you are... sketching?" asked Felix curiously as he came into the room.

"Yes! I wanna be a fashion designer when I am older. I'll have my own fashion line and everything!" replied Marinette.

"Well, goodluck."

"Sooo? Are you free?"

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"I want you to rate my designs. See if they're qualified for you. Since you and uhm... that guy are cousins, I'm sure you know a thing or two about fashion, right?"

"True. Show me then."

"What do you think?"

"Huh... They're very special... I've never seen anything like that before. Your dream would most likely come true."

"Yayyy! Thank youu! Mission accomplished!"

"No problem... Marinette..."

"Yeah?"

"What exactly happened yesterday? If you don't want to talk about it, it's fine."

"I'll tell you... I don't like holding them in anyways..."

"Tell me everything. Your friends are worried..."

"I-I confessed to him. But he said he likes someone else... and he also said some horrible things to me... I thought maybe if I have g-gave in all my effort, he would finally accept me... I never saw this side of him before... H-he changed... Or so I thought, maybe he just doesn't like me and never did!" sobbed Marinette.

"Let them out. You will feel better." said Felix.

Marinette went into his arms and cried it all out. It was hard for someone you have liked for so long suddenly becomes someone else you didn't know. Felix didn't know what to do or say, so he just hugged her as comfort.

Marinette felt warm at last. She fell asleep while cuddling in Felix's arms, she felt safe with him.

Felix got up and slowly placed her in bed.He loved the feeling of comforting and understanding. After that, he kissed her on the cheek as a goodbye.

"Look after her, Tikki." said Felix.

"No worries!" replied Tikki.

Felix was smilling on the way home.

The Agreste's Mansion

"Felix, honey?! Is that really you?! Look at you! You're smilling!" said Amelie happily.

"Yes, mother. It is me" Felix replied.

"Don't move! I'm getting my phone so we can take a photo of us together!"

"Hum."

Amelie got her phone and took a photo with Felix. She hasn't seen him smile in ages, that explains why she's so excited about it.

In Marinette's Room

"Ohh... Hum... That was a good sleep..." yawned Marinette.

"Marinette! We've come to visit you!" said Alya and Chloe.

"Oh, hey guys! School has ended already? Didn't even notice the time pass!" replied Marinette.

"Yeah! Oh, here's your homework by the way." said Chloe with a devilish smile.

"UGHHH!! HOMEWORK?! SERIOUSLY?!" pouted Marinette.

"Yes. And it's due tomorrow." added Alya.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Marinette.

"Chill, girl! You'll finish it anyways. Just call Felix!" said Chloe.

"Oh, speaking of Felix, he actually visited me just now. Wait... he was the one who put me to bed?!" gasped Marinette. "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I FELL ASLEEP!"

"Felinette is definetly working out right now." said Alya.

"Feli... what?" questioned Marinette.

"You and Felix's ship name, DUH!" answered Chloe.

"ME AND FELIX'S WHAT?!" shouted Marinette. "OH, NO. YOU DID NOT!"

"Yeah. We did." smiled Alya.

"FIRST HOMEWORK, AND NOW THIS?! I'm telling your parents about what you two have done." said Marinette.

"Yeah, sure~ Go ahead~" teased ALya and Chloe.

The three girls chatted about school and their favourite shows for the day. It was 5:00 p.m., so Marinette's friends went home. Marinette took out her phone and texted Felix.

< hey! wanna come over? i hav homework, pls teach me. :(

< Time?

< uhh 6:30, that ok?

< Yes. See you later.

< c u!! ^^

6:30 p.m.

Marinette changed into her pyjamas and waited for Felix. Felix arrived and went up to her bedroom. Soft pastel pink lights were on, he was surprised that she had removed all the pictures of Adrien in her bedroom. She tied braids instead of pigtails, he could see a lot of differences just by a single glance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm VERY tired right now, I'm crying-

But there, Chapter 13 is done. Enjoy la~  NO COMMENT.

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·