𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10

Collège Françoise Dupont

~Ringggg

"Get in your seats, everyone!" said Miss Bustier happily. "Today, we are going to practice..."

"Hello, Felix!" said Marinette. "Wearing the same thing again?"

"Hm, yes." replied Felix. "As for you, well... you look gorgeous."

"I look... gorgeous?"

"A-ahm... forget what I said. I-I'm sure Adrien will like it as much as I do."

"I mean- ADRIEN will like it very much when you confess to him

"I mean- ADRIEN will like it very much when you confess to him. Y-yes." Felix startled.

"Oooookay? Are you feeling well? You look red, honestly..."

"Hm, of course. Just bad vibes."

"Woah woah! I'm surprised that you're using the word 'vibes'! Are you sure you're okay?" chuckled Marinette.

Felix thought to himself, what did he just do?! Did he just compliment a girl? What was that weird red feeling? And did he just use the word 'VIBES'?! He was pretty embarrassed.

They had classes in the morning. It was lunch time, and Felix was too embarassed to even look at his friend, Marinette.

"Hey, Ice King!" greeted Nino in a very friendly way.

"Hello?" replied Felix, looking very confused.

"Bro! What happened in class just now? You were so red!" said Alya, with Nino agreeing with her.

"W-what? That's nonsense." said Felix trying to cover away his embarrased face again.

"Dude! You were blushing~ We saw. Do you have feelings for Marinette?" said Nino.

"Excuse me?! She is my friend and I do NOT have feelings for her." replied Felix.

"Well, if Adrienette's not gonna work out, might as well just move on to Felinette." said Alya with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, dude! We can help you, y'know?" smiled Nino.

"I do not have feelings for her, and I do not need your help." said Felix, turning away.

"If you ever fall for her, remember that we have advice!!" replied Alya, while Felix has already walked 3 miles away from her.

Outside The School

"Adrien!!" shouted Marinette.

"Oh hey, Marinette!" said Adrien.

"Look, I know you're going to London for two weeks, and I just wanna tell you about everything... Adrien, I-"

"Marinette... Why don't you just move on? You'll be free and even happier."

"But... Adrien, I've been wanting to tell you that I like you!"

"Marinette! Stop! Even if you like me, nothing will change! Please, I don't want to ruin our friendship..."

"But, Adrien!"

"Please, Marinette! Just stop! Sometimes you really get on my nerves, you know? I never wanted to hurt your feelings or anything. But I feel like I need to tell you the truth, everything!"

"Adrien! Please... give us a chance!"

"NO! STOP! WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER. THERE'S SOMEONE, OKAY? I'm in love with someone! And it's not you, not Kagami, not Chloe, not anyone! She's SPECIAL. Unlike any of you! Please just... GO AWAY, OKAY?!" Adrien yelled at Marinette, really hard.

Adrien left, and he didn't even look back at her. She was so heartbroken. How could he say something like that? She knew she had loved the wrong guy. Marinette didn't even go back to class, she just stood there, thinking about what he had just said.

"In love with another girl, huh?" whispered Marinette, with tears dropping down from her eyes while smilling.

Little did she know, rainclouds came above her. Ready to take her with them.

She thought to herself, was she not good enough for him? Was it because she didn't confess to him earlier? Either way, she felt heartbroken, depressed and abandoned. She was all alone, outside of school, standing in the rain. She knew she couldn't let Monarch Akumatise her.

The Akuma arrived just after she thought about it. But before it could even akumatise her, Marinette has already fainted from heartbreak and sadness.

In Class

An hour has passed. Felix was thinking about why Marinette hadn't came back to school yet. He was worried, really worried.

"Miss Bustier, may I use the restroom please?" asked Felix politely.

"Of course, go ahead." replied Miss Bustier.

He searched the school grounds, but he found no trace of Marinette.

Felix went outside, and that was when he saw...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES. Wait for the next chapter. :)

I know I am very cruel, but I just like it when you guys are REALLY curious for the next chapter~ HEHE.

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·