𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 15

In Marinette's Bedroom

"I thought I told you to stay at home." said Felix as he detransformed. "You can't risk yourself getting hurt again. You just woke up, remember?"

"Why do you suddenly care so much? HUHHHH?" replied Marinette, trying to tease him.

"I don't want you to get hurt, okay? It's very..."

"Unbearable?"

"Indeed, you are correct."

"Well... If you hadn't started a fight with Chat, then I wouldn't have come."

"But the wingless bat was the one who started it."

"I don't care, okay? What are you two fighting for anyways?"

"It's none of your business. Go to sleep this instant."

"Do you wanna go to the park tomorrow? It's a Saturday!"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Fine. Just go to bed."

"Yayy!"

"You're already 16 years old and you're still behaving like a child."

"Don't judge, I'm just being me~"

"Goodnight."

"Hum..."

Felix transformed into Argos again and left Marinette's bedroom through her balcony. It felt quite interesting today, spending the day with his first friend.

The next day

Marinette wore loose clothes today. She brought a black purse with her to the park.

 She brought a black purse with her to the park

(Imagine a black purse is there.)

After arriving to the park, she couldn't find Felix anywhere. Where is he? She thought to herself. A few minutes later, he hasn't arrived yet. So Marinette took out her phone and texted him.

< felix? r u at the park?

< What park?

< u forgot?!

< Oh. It was today? I thought you said it was on Sunday.

< no, silly! on saturday which is today.

< I just woke up. Let me get dressed. You might have to wait a little longer.

< its ok, i can wait. hold up... u said u just woke up?! bro, its literally 11 in the morning rn!

< Whatever.

After 10 minutes,  Felix arrived at the park, meeting up with Marinette. He was wearing his usuals again.

"Sorry for the long wait." apologised Felix.

"Oh, it's fine..." snickered Marinette.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Hehehe... AHAHAHAH! Felix the great, wakes up at 11 in the morning?! HILARIOUS!"

"Don't blame me. You wanted me to patrol with the wingless bat in the first place. I didn't even get enough sleep."

"Duty calls~"

Felix rolled his eyes and walked with Marinette in the park. The air was fresh and it felt breezy.

"You know, I never thought the Miraculouses would eventually come back to me. Thanks to you, I've finally weaken Monarch's power by 75%." smiled Marinette.

"I should be thanking you. If I haven't befriended you, my life would be a lot more miserable." replied Felix.

"Don't sweat it!"

"Marinette! Felix! You're both here!" greeted Alya and Nino.

"Oh hey, guys! What a coincidence!" replied Marinette.

"Are you sure you did not plan this out?" asked Felix.

"No, of course not! Why would you think that??" said Marinette.

"No idea." replied Felix.

"Yo! Since it's almost lunch time, why don't we all go to the newly opened restaurant nearby?" suggested Nino.

"Great idea, babe! I heard the chef is from Japan!" squealed Alya.

"But who will pay?" questioned Marinette.

"I'll pay." replied Felix.

"You again? No. I shall pay, okay?" said Marinette.

"Seal your mouth. I'm paying, and there's nothing you can do about it." argued Felix.

"Jeez! Stop it, guys! It's just lunch. Since Felix wants to pay, just let him pay, okay? I'm getting hungry here!" Alya slipped into their conversation as they spoke.

"Fineee..." replied Marinette while rolling her eyes.

"Follow me, everyone!" said Nino, leading the way.

They all followed Nino in to the new restaurant and went inside. The interior was indeed breathtaking. Who designed this place? Thought Marinette. The people who designed it has really good taste.

"Look at this place! Isn't it amazing?" said Marinette while looking around in surpise

"I know, right?! I'm going to blog about it next time I come alone." replied Alya excitedly.

"This place is drippin'!" said Nino with a huge smile.

"Not bad." replied Felix looking around the place.

They sat down and looked into the menu. They were shocked to see interesting and special dishes with low prices since it was a grand opening offer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup- A restaurant. :D It's getting fun, y'know?

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·