𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 21

After they planned the perfect trap, the four hid behind a chimney.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir~ Where are you~ Come out, come out wherever you are~" lured the Wither.

"Rena, now!" whispered Ladybug.

Rena Rouge blew into her flute and created an illusion of the fiancee. They waited while she spoke into the flute.

"Hmm..? Why am I... NOAH?! I-IS THAT YOU?!" gasped the copy of Zana.

"Z-ZANA?! ARE YOU REALLY HERE?!" The Wither was shocked.

"Of course I'm here! You see me, don't you?"

"Honey... I can't stand you leaving me... Please, come back!"

"Noah... You know I can't, right?"

"Please... I can't live without you!"

"Oh, Noah... You see, I'm always here with you... Look above you. See all the stars? That's me, right there." pointed the copy of Zana.

"I do see that star... It looks... brighter than the others."

"Whenever you look at the night sky, there will always be a star that's brighter than the others. And you, only you, can see it."

"You were with me... the whole time?"

"Of course... I'll always be with you."

"Oh... what am I doing... This is wrong. Monarch, I don't want your stupid powers! No matter what, you can't take her away from my heart. She will be, and will always be in here!" the Wither snapped, releasing the Akuma from the bouquet of flowers.

"Hah! Gotcha!" said Ladybug as she jumped of the roof and caught the Akuma. "Bye-bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything went back to normal afterwards.

"Are you okay, Mr. Beckett?" asked Rena Rouge.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you, heroes." thanked Noah. "I knew she wasn't really here in the first place. But she's always in my heart."

"Thank you, Mr. Beckett." replied Rena Rouge.

"Pound it!" said the heroes.

"Well, see you both another time. I need Rena to give the Miraculous back to me." smiled Ladybug as she ran with Rena Rouge.

"Oh, that girl sure is awesome..." waved Chat Noir.

"I'll take away your Miraculous if you don't go back home, wingless bat." replied Argos.

"What? You like her? Then you'll have to get past me, first!"

"Ugh... I can't stand you. I cannot believe the last guardian ever chose you to be Chat Noir." said Argos as he went back.

"And I can't believe Ladybug would allow YOU to be in the team!" yelled Chat Noir.

In Alya's Room

"That was... AWESOME!!" squealed Alya as she detransformed.

"Of course you'd think that!" grinned Marinette as she took the fox Miraculous and detransformed.

"Well... I have some questions. How did Argos become a hero? And why isn't Argos giving the Peacock Miraculous back to you? And how did you get your hands on the rest of the Miraculouses?"

"Woah, woah! Slow down! So, Argos actually stole the Miraculouses from Monarch."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhh... Yeah, that's basically how he got into the team."

"Wait... There's too much to process. So he brought the Miraculouses back, and you trusted him, then you got him into the team?!"

"Uhm... Yeah, sort of."

"That is insane! You're trusting a guy you don't even know, plus he even stole the Miraculouses before?! That's a huge red flag!"

"Chill! I trust him, okay? He's relliable."

"Whatever. Don't come to me crying about the Miraculouses being stolen again. It's not gonna help, y'know?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"But why didn't you take his Miraculous back? I thought all heroes except for Ladybug and Chat Noir can freely use their Miraculous." questioned Alya.

"Well... He's a very tough guy to crack. Plus, he's stubborn sometimes." replied Marinette.

"Who's stubborn sometimes?" asked a familiar voice.

"ARGOS?!" gasped the two girls. 

"Arghh... I forgot to close the window!" said Alya.

"Marinette, I told you to rest, you're not allowed to be awake past midnight." replied Argos looking serious.

"Uhm... Hey... What're you doing here?" laughed Marinette awkwardly, while her best friend was shocked.

"Wait... You know her?" questioned Alya.

"Of course, she's Ladybug. How would I not know?"

"YOU KNOW HER IDENTITY?!" gasped Alya.

"Yes. And I know that you're Rena Rouge." replied Argos holding Marinette in his arms. "Now, will you excuse us, I'll need to bring her back to her house."

After they left through the window, Alya was speechless. Well, she only said five words.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FU-"

In Marinette's Room

"You can't just come in and take me away like that!" yelled Marinette. "Alya could get suspicious of you and try to find out who you are!"

"I don't care. Your heath matters to me the most." replied Argos. "Did I just-"

"What did you say?" 

"N-nothing. Go to bed." 

Marinette went into bed and fell asleep. As usual, Argos placed a sentimonster in case of her waking up. He jumped off Marinette's balcony and went back to the mansion. There is school tomorrow, and it's already 1:20 a.m.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I didn't publish a chapter yesterday. I was on a trip. ^^

But! Enjoy~~~

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·