𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 11

"MARINETTE!" shouted Felix.

He immediately ran towards her and checked if she was okay. Of course she's not okay! What're you thinking?! Felix thought to himself. She was soaked in rain water and was unconcious. She had been left out in the rain for too long... plus, she was Ladybug, she's always tired and it made her faint. He picked her up and ran back to school.

In Class

"Okay, class. Now we know that 75 is equal to-" Miss Bustier was cut off.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" yelled Felix, running into the classroom with Marinette in his arms.

"MARINETTE!" screamed Alya and Chloe. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

Alix quickly dialed the hospital and Marinette's parents. Everyone was in shock and ran towards Marinette.

"OH NO! MARINETTE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Rose shouted.

"She was outside of school when I found her... She was soaked in water and unconcious..." replied Felix.

"How long was she outside?!" questioned Max.

"About an hour and a half." said Felix, looking very worried.

"She needs serious medical treatment! By the looks of it, she hasn't been able to sleep lately, causing her to faint. There must be another reason why she is still deeply unconcious!" said Max.

"But what's the reason?!" Alya asked, extremely worried about her best friend.

"Adrien." Felix replied, furiously.

"MARINETTE HAS CONFESSED TO ADRIEN! HE MUST HAVE REJECTED HER, LEAVING MARINETTE SO HEARTBROKEN!" responded Chloe as soon as she realised what Felix was saying.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE?!" asked Kim and Ivan, cracking their knuckles.

"CLASS! CALM DOWN! WE CANNOT INVOLVE VIOLENCE IN THIS SITUATION!  The ambulance is going to arrive soon, we must tell them how long has Marinette been outside and what happened during this period!" Miss Bustier calmed the class down.

~Whee-Wo Whee-Wo Whee-Wo

"THE AMBULANCE IS HERE!" yelled Mylene.

"Quick, take her to the ambulance!" said Alix.

The whole class all ran outside of the classroom and towards the ambulance.

"Marinette... Please be okay..." whispered Felix, holding her in his arms.

"Felix... c-cold..." said Marinette in a very weak voice.

"Shhhh... I'm here. We're sending you to the hospital." replied Felix.

"WE'RE COMING WITH YOU!" shouted Alya, Chloe and Nino. "SHE'S ALSO OUR FRIEND!"

"Then we better hurry." said Felix.

The ambulance rushed them to the nearest hospital. Marinette's parents were also on their way, they were worried, really worried.

In The Hospital

"Please be okay, Marinette... You're my best friend..." said Alya with tears streaming down from her face.

"I'm here with you, Alya. No matter what." replied Nino.

"I'm sure Marinette will be fine, Alya. She's strong." said Chloe.

Felix kept walking back and forth in the hallway, making tapping sounds from his shoes.

"How could Adrien be so cruel... She's innocent." said Felix, banging the wall with his fists.

"I can't believe he actually did that!" replied Nino. "He's my best bud!"

"WHERE'S MARINETTE?!" screamed Sabine.

"She's inside of this room, Miss Dupain!" said Chloe, immediately.

"IS MY DAUGHTER OKAY?!" asked Tom.

"No. She needs serious medical treatment. Her life is at stake." replied Felix.

"OH NO... MY MARINETTE!" sobbed Tom.

"WHERE WAS SHE WHEN YOU ALL FOUND HER?!" questioned Sabine.

"Actually... Felix found her." said Nino.

"Young man... What was her condition when you first found her?" asked Sabine.

"She was unconcious and wet... I think I saw a bruise too..."

"She... fainted...?" gasped Sabine, she couldn't believe what was happening.

~Shaaa

"DOCTOR!" yelled Tom. "HOW'S MY DAUGHTER?"

"Well... She's still unconcious. Fortunately, her life is now safe. But she'll need to rest for atleast two weeks to make a full recovery." replied the Doctor. "She needs to get some sleep as she is too tired. You can take her back home now."

"Thank you, sir... Thank you..." said Sabine with relieve.

Felix ran into the room to check up on Marinette. He thought to himself, thank god she is safe. What would he do without her?

"Felix... I think you should take a break tomorrow too..." said Chloe.

"Hm... sure." replied Felix.

"Thank you, Marinette is very lucky to have friends like you." smiled Sabine.

"Now, if you'll excuse me... I will go bay for the bill." said Tom as he turned away.

"No, sir. I will pay." replied Felix as he stood up. "I should've went with your daughter and made sure she was okay. Since it was mostly my fault, I will pay for the bill."

"But-" 

"No need to convince me, sir. I have made my choice."

The rest of the people in the room were impressed by Felix. They never knew he was going to pay for the bill. Sabine was happy that Marinette has made a loyal friend in her school years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah- That was what you guys were waiting for, I know-

Now, it's done. Yay-  :)

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·