𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 40

Marinette went into Felix's bathroom and filled up a bowl of water. She carefully placed it on the table beside the bed and dipped a cloth into the bowl. She placed the cloth on Felix's forehead to lower his temperature.

Marinette held onto Felix's hand tightly. She never thought this would happen to him. She knew it was her fault, she should've believed in Felix. The bluenette sighed softly as she rested her head on the blonde's bed.

The next day came along and Felix slowly woke up. He felt an object was placed on his forehead and tried to reach for it. But it was keeping a person company. 

He looked towards the person and gasped in shock. Felix had never expected Marinette would come here. He took the cloth with his other hand and got up carefully. He made sure to not wake up Marinette but he accidentally sneezed, causing her to wake up.

"I-I'm sorry..." apologized Felix as Marinette groaned. "I didn't mean to wake you up..."

Marinette came to her senses as soon as she rubbed her eyes. She noticed a pair of forest green eyes, looking at her.

"Ah! Y-you're awake?!" yelled Marinette awkwardly.

"Sorry if I-" Felix was cut off.

"Oh, no no... I-It's fine..."

"Alright then..." said Felix while he tried to get off his bed.

"W-wait! I uh... I'm sorry... I should've listened to what you were gonna say... I know it wasn't your fault..."

"It's fine... Besides, I don't blame you. You were too scared that someone you love would leave you again."

"Y-you're not mad at me? After all the things I've said?"

"Silly. Why would I be? I love you."

Marinette jumped forward to hug Felix as he smiled. 

"I'm really sorry..." said Marinette with tears falling down.

The pair hugged for a while. But it was soon interrupted by Amelie.

"Felix honey, are you awake? I brought some-" said Amelie while she gasped.

"M-mother?!" replied Felix as they split apart from eachother. "I u-uhm.."

"Felix! You never told me sweet little Marinette was your girlfriend! Oh my god, this is so slay!" squealed Amelie happily.

Marinette blushed so hard she turned into a ripe tomato.

"Okay, I'll go breath some fresh air to get it all processed. Continue what you were doing, darlings!" smiled Amelie as she shut the door.

"Are you... okay?" asked Felix.

"Y-yes... I'm f-fine..." said Marinette as she blushed.

"Sorry if my mother was..."

"No, it's fine! In fact, I think I should go. Its Saturday today and I need to help my parents with the bakery..."

Marinette got off the bed and walked a few steps. But Felix grabbed her arm and pulled her into his.

"W-what're you doing-" Marinette was cut off.

Felix then kissed her while holding onto her arm. The two were melted in the heart-warming kiss, leaving the world behind.

Soon after, Marinette left through the bedroom window as Ladybug. Her mind was filled with sweetness as she leapt over buildings to buildings.

She jumped on her balcony and went inside her room as she detransfromed. 

"Sooo... Marinette~" smirked Tikki.

"What?" replied Marinette while she's still blushing.

"How was the kiss?" 

"I-It was... fine..."

"So, are you guys back together now?"

"Uhm... I don't know." said Marinette as she smiled.

"Ooh la la~ What's that smile you got there?"

"W-what smile?"

"Damn... You're in loveee~"

"Says you who likes Plagg."

"Come on! How many times do I have to tell you? Kwamis can't fall in love!"

"I mean... You don't know if you never try~"

"We already tried!"

"What do you mean? Wait... you ACTUALLY LIKE PLAGG?!"

"I mean... Roaar and Orikko has..."

"OH MY GODDD! THEY WERE PROBABLY SO CUTEEE!"

"But then their powers were getting weaker and weaker... So Master Fu told us to never fall in love in case of another."

"So that means... Their powers were not as powerful as before?"

"Technically... their powers healed back."

"Oh, thank goodness..."

"So that's why us Kwamis should never fall in love!"

"Okay, fine. I get your point." said Marinette as she rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, uhm... for those who don't know, Roaar is the Tiger Kwami and Orikko is the Rooster Kwami.

This is actually just my AU (Alternate Universe). It never happened- Just wanted to spice things up, y'know?  :)

Hope y'all enjoyeddd~

Story By: ·Mythic_Moth·