𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2

Agreste's Mansion

Felix woke up early today since it was his first day of school. He wore a grey long sleeved shirt, a black vest along with a black tie and trousers. He styled his hair like his usual but tidier. He was quite early today and Adrien haven't even woken up yet, so he snooped into Adrien's room and woke him up.

"Adrien, wake up. You should get ready for school." whispered Felix coldly.

"Hmm... Ugh... Felix? Why are you up so early? There's still an hour and a half until school..." said Adrien while yawning.

"Yes, but I like to do things earlier than usual, so that I won't have to do everything at the last minute." replied Felix.

"Ughh... Fine, let's get ready..." said Adrien, annoyed.

"You meant yourself, not me." said Felix, trying to make a joke out of it.

"Haha, very funny." answered Adrien.

Collège Françoise Dupont

Alya Cesaire, a girl who is wearing a long sleeved black turtle neck with blue jeans, ran up to another girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng who is wearing a pink crop top with a cute black miniskirt in a ponytail.

"Mari!! Did you hear? Chloe is returning to school this year!" laughed Alya, adjusting her glasses.

"CHLOE BURGOIS?! THE MAYOR'S DAUGHTER?! COMING BACK?!" screamed Marinette.

"Uhm... Don't be too loud please, my girl." said Alya.

"Ugh! She's going to bully us anyway! Why does she even bother coming back?!" said Marinette furiously.

~Ringggg

Everyone went into their classes the first minute they heard the bell ring.

"Alright, everyone! There will be two new students joining us today!" said Miss Bustier excitedly.

Everyone were gasping and wondering who they are.

"Class, I need you to welcome back Chloe Burgois!" said Miss Bustier.

"Everyone, I am sorry for what I've done in the past... It was truly very wrong. Bullying all of you like that was a bad move. I, Chloe Burgois do not ask for forgiveness, but I just wanted to let you all know that I've changed and wanted to start over with all of you." said Chloe in deepest regrets.

"It's okay, Chloe. I forgive you." said Mylene. "Everyone makes mistakes sometimes."

Soon, everyone was agreeing with Mylene. Marinette and Alya couldn't believe it, Chloe has changed.

"Alright, class, calm down. Don't forget, there's another student joining us." said Miss Bustier. "Come in!"

The mysterious student came in the classroom. His feet were light on the ground, he walks like a graceful swan, and he looks very high-class.

"You may introduce yourself." said Miss Bustier.

"My name is Felix Graham de Vanily. I am Adrien's cousin and is currently staying in his house which is a lot smaller than expected. Me and my mother had just moved back to Paris, so I am going to be unfamiliar with some of the rules here." said Felix.

"You may sit at the empty spot along with Marinette, the bluenette over there." said Miss Bustier with a small smile.

Felix walked along the path. The only sound you can hear in the classroom was his footsteps, walking towards his seat domineeringly. Everyone were very quiet as they didn't know what to do or say.

Just as he sat on his seat, something unexpected came out... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The unexpected thing are not weird things like creatures okay? Just words from Marinette- Don't think too much. :I

Story By:  ·Mythic_Moth·