Chapter 194 - United States (9)

Start from the beginning

“Look at this.”

What he brought into the van was a newspaper filled with English text. The peculiar thing was.

“Here, here. Do you see our truck featured on the front page?”

A very familiar photo was printed on the first page of the newspaper. It was the ‘Our Dining Table’ food truck. PD Yoon Byung-seon, pointing to that part with his index finger, began to explain.

“This newspaper is a local one, and our truck was featured in an article. We were surprised because people gathered here since the morning. So, we asked around, and this happened.”

“······So, we were featured on the front page of a local newspaper.”

“That’s right. But the more interesting part is.”

PD Yoon Byung-seon, maintaining his smile, called out to Kang Woojin, who was looking down at the newspaper indifferently.

“Woojin, do you remember the elderly couple from yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“Well, of course. They were our first customers. Anyway, it turns out the grandfather is quite famous around here.”

Hong Hye-yeon, with her long hair tied up, joined in.

“Ah, I heard. He’s a chef who runs a restaurant. I was surprised to hear that.”

As if that wasn’t the end of it, PD Yoon Byung-seon took over the conversation.

“When I looked into that restaurant, it turns out it received one Michelin star. It’s a very famous and well-known restaurant among the locals here.”

“Michelin!”

“Wow- awesome. So, does that mean Woojin hyung received high praise from that chef?!”

By the time Yeon Baek-kwang was getting excited, Kang Woojin almost ended up joining in the shoulder dance. Woojin barely managed to suppress that urge and lowered his voice as much as possible.

“Did that person spread some rumors? Is that why there was an article?”

“Something like that. The chef gave his contact information, asking to be notified when the store opens? After talking to him, it seems he recommended our food truck to his acquaintances on his way home yesterday. Among them was a journalist for a local newspaper.”

“Did that journalist come to our truck yesterday?”

“Exactly! But it’s not just the newspaper; the article was also published online. It even appeared on the local newspaper’s SNS.”

“······”

Woojin closed his mouth after grasping the situation, while PD Yoon Byung-seon was thrilled.

“With that kind of attention, it’s only natural for people to flock here!”

PD Yoon Byung-seon tapped the newspaper title with his index finger and showed a deep smile to Woojin.

“Woojin, you don’t have to translate everything. Just this title here.”

“···’Korean food that even a Michelin 1-star chef fell in love with, the taste of the food truck from Korea was fantastic.'”

“Do you see the very end of the article? There’s an interview with that grandfather chef from yesterday.”

Then, PD Yoon Byung-seon, who folded the newspaper, irritatingly asked all the ‘Our Dining Table’ cast members who were still stunned.