Chapter 25: Wife

"I probably shouldn't have come with you." Priya said annoyingly.

"What do you mean ha? I can say this too, right? "

"Oh really, before bringing the car, couldn't you check car's tyre ha? before coming? "

"And look...! in hurrying I didn't wear my necklace. Now look how empty my neck looks."

Oh well why don't you do one thing, when the mechanic comes I will tell him to put this punctured tyre around your neck then it will work.Then your neck will look completely full.

"What??? You are so bad. You should never say this to a girl. And I know As long as someone like you are in my life, of course I will have to wear tyres. But seriously think that. I will look so weird there. without necklace. Who knows what will happen there? "
As soon as Priya says this, her face turns sad.

''Don't say like this that you look beautiful even without any jewellery. And every girl should understand that jewellery can't enhances their beauty rather that they enhances the beauty of the jewellery. Might someone like you. understood?''

Veer said all this without looking at Priya.

(Priya looks at Veer and says in her mind, When did he start saying such sweet things? Maybe he has changed now. A smile appears on her face.)

"Look, stop your nonsense. While I am changing the car's 🚗 tyre, can't you try to stop any car? And another car might be coming. Take care of that too, understood? "

(No, he hasn't changed at all. I take back what I said.)

Okay, okay, don't talk too much? Priya said irritatedly.

Priya takes out her mobile from her purse and goes away and dials on the mobile. But the network was not good there so she had to move here and there. Finnally she got the network.

......💖......

Should I ask her if she has ever kissed anyone, and it was a kiss by mistake, then what she did it after that. No , if I did that then,

Firstly....

what?? You kissed someone, how can you be so irresponsible. You have a husband you idiot. How can you cheat on my brother?

Secondly....

If I told her that I kissed your brother on the cheek by mistake then what?? You both kissed and that too you started, ( she will misunderstood completely ofcourse )
wow! wow! I did not know that you are so romantic. After all, you fell in love with my brother. Now quickly. Make me aunt after your studies are over ok. I want one no no wait! one I want two kids ok?, I can wait for that for another five years also. So this will happen if I tell her. That is why I cannot take the risk.

Darpan On a call with Priya.

Do you know Dipu? Everything is so weird here. And I am stuck with this idiot.

Piya...? Don't say that. Veer is a good guy.

Priya who was standing near Veer because the network was a little better at that place. That is why he could hear Darpan's conversation and he says...

"Thanks Darpan...!"

I don't know why this girl doesn't have the same understanding as her (Darpan).

Saying this Veer hits Priya's head lightly.

"Ahh hey!! It hurts dumbo!!"

Look Dipu I will accept everything but if you take her side then I will not talk to you, understood? Tell me whose side will you take?....Tell me na!? Now don't say that you are taking this side of your lovely friend. Listen to me?