🩵41🩵

.

.

.

At night, after dinner..

Taehyung and Jimin are in Tae's room, discussing and showing their dresses for functions. Whole bed is occupied by various jewelleries and clothes with both of them sitting on the middle.

Gukkie and minjoon are sitting on a couch, watching videos on phone in the same room.

"What do you think I should wear in mehendi function...this or this?" Jimin asked pointing at two dresses...

"I think this is good..it will look more beautiful on you... matching with this jewelleries." Jimin nodded, agreeing.

"And what you will be wearing?" Jimin asked as tae showed her dress.

"Wow..it's beautiful." Jimin said analysing the border.

"Yup..after searching for hours, I get this.." Tae said. 

They got busy in talking, giggling and gossiping. Straight after half an hour, jk entered the room and plopped on the bed, beside Jimin. Jimin gasped as she immediately pushed him aside.

"Ahh..what are you doing shortie...I am tired, not in the mood to mess around." Jk said tiredly closing his eyes.

"I am also not interested in messing around with a bunny like you...but don't crumble my dress with your hulk body." Jimin answered straightening her dress. 

"Whatever, just gather this stuff and get lost...I want to sleep." Jk said as he covered his face with a pillow. Jimin huffed.

"Not now....still we have lots of talks to share and discuss..." Jimin answered back, while tae hummed agreeing.. Jk removed the pillow from his face. 

"Whatever it is...do it tomorrow, right now I want to sleep so bad...clear this stuff." He said as he stood up and closed the light switch causing the room to darken. Minjoon and Gukkie started to scream dramatically....Jimin huffed as she approached near him, pushing him to a side, switching on the lights.

"If you wanna sleep so bad...why don't you do one thing...sleep in my room with yoongi today, and me and tae will sleep here with kids." She told while Jk shook his head as no.

"No way...I will sleep here only...right tae..." Jk said, looking towards tae, waiting for her to agree. Tae sighed.

"Kookie...sleep with yoongi bro naa....we still have lots of dresses and jewelleries to decide for functions, already you are tired and you won't be able to sleep here like this.." Tae said while Jk look at her betrayed.

"I will manag..." He got cut off as Jimin yelled..

"It's decided then..bye bunny...have a good night." Jimin said pushing him out of the room. Jk huffed.

"This shortie.." Sighing, after checking on Taeri and yoonji, Jk went towards yoonmin's room where yoongi was already sitting on the bed, busy in his phone.

"What happen?" Yoongi asked confused as Jk sat on the bed beside him, leaning back against the plush pillows, running a hand through his tousled hair. 

"Your wife kicked me out of my own room, so I have to take refuge here tonight," he complained, feigning melodrama as he glanced pointedly at Yoongi.

A soft chuckle escaped Yoongi's lips, his eyes crinkling amusement.

"Well, it looks like it's boys and girls sleepover party then.." Yoongi said keeping his phone on the side table..Both man laid on the bed, closing the lights.

Few minutes passed by while Jk keep turning around, not able to sleep...

"Jija ji...are you asleep?" Jk asked softly, leaning towards his side. Yoongi hummed sleepily. Jk pouted..