🩵31🩵

.

.

.

Jeon family is in car going to Delhi. Taeri is sleeping on the backseat while gukkie is sleeping on Tae's lap, who is also sleeping. Jk glanced at them while driving and chuckled. 

They were half way to it when gukkie wake up. He pouted rubbing his eyes, sitting properly on Taehyung's lap.

"Pwapa" Listening his voice, Jk glanced at him.

"Is my little champ awake?" Gukkie nodded, his silky hairs bouncing.

"Pwapa...whele?" He asked confused. He was sleeping since the time they start traveling, and now finding himself in car instead of home confused him.

"We are going to gukkie's grandparents home." Jk told although he know he will not understand.

"Gwana.." Gukkie ohhed while jk just smiled at his pronounciation.

Gukkie managed to come out of sleeping Taehyung's grip and stood on the seat holding the window's pane, admiring the view outside.

"Pwapa fwower.." he pointed out.

"Gukkie you will fall down baby, sit down." He said worriedly but gukkie ignored.

Jk sighed, he hold him from other hand and make him sit down.

Gukkie whined, again trying to stand up... enjoying standing on the seat.

"Baby sit down and see from here...see so many trees.." He somehow managed to change his mind.

Gukkie continued to see outside but soon get bored..now his attention went to the big screen attached infront. He remembered changing music from there but he couldn't hear any sound for now as Jk has lower down the volume as they were sleeping. 

Gukkie immediately start tapping the buttons he always see jk doing and increase the volume to max flinching sleeping tae and Taeri.

Jk immediately lower down the volume.

"Gukkie don't do this... otherwise mama and Riri will be disturbed." Listening this gukkie turned his face towards tae and saw her slight frown. He softly caressed her frown lines with his fingers and pecked her lips. Tae smiled lightly still closing her eyes. Gukkie continued to tap her head softly, trying to make her sleep. Jk chuckled.

With a yawn, taeri wake up and sit on the seat with sleepy eyes.

"Papa...how much more time?" She asked sleepily, trying to open her eyes.

"Soon we are gonna reach princess." Taeri hummed, looking outside.

"Papa..I want to go to washroom.." She suddenly said.

Jk look around for any dhaba or restaurant, where they can go washroom.

"Keep looking outside then, if you will find any dhaba tell me.." He said while taeri nodded.

As they were on highway, Jk stopped the car infront of a small dhaba, Jk patted Tae's cheeks who opened her eyes.

"Hmm?" 

"Baby Riri wants to go to washroom...you wanna go?" Tae shook her head as no.

"Okay..then I will take her." "Okay" 

"Pwapa Nana milk.." gukkie pointed to the chips kept in the dhaba..

"I will see if they have banana milk or not." Jk and Taeri got out of the car.

Tae and gukkie were sitting in the car when suddenly a water balloon landed on the glass of the car, causing gukkie to flinch. Tae frowns...she looked outside and saw a group of boys throwing balloons at cars. She sighed.