🩵38🩵

.

.

.

Tae ran behind jk fuming in anger who was laughing. They ran upstairs in their room. 

"Come here...why are you running now huh?" Tae said as she tried to catch jk who continues to run away from her. Jk stood on otherside of the bed facing tae, laughing.

"Am I looking mad that I will willingly go in lion's cave huh!! By the way....it was good 'All must be talking bad about me' haha.." Jk said imitating Taehyung whose face turns red in anger and embarrassment. She picked up a pillow from the bed and hit towards Jungkook's direction who dodged it at last moment.

"Aww small baby couldn't aim it correctly..." Jk mocked, fake pouting...but faltered next moment as another pillow hit his face with force. 

"I won't leave you today." Tae said as she picked up a slipper and ran behind him. Jk panicked as he continued to dodge her.

"Baby it was just a April fool prank." Jk said running away from her round and round in the room with tae following behind.

"And what I am gonna do is also a prank." Tae yelled as she climbed on the bed, with slipper in her hold. Jk widen his eyes. But before tae could do anything, jk immediately ran towards the dressing table and picked up a Gucci lipstick, stopping tae on her place.

"What the heck...keep it back on its place right now." Tae threatened angrily, marching forward. Jk smirk mischievously, opening it's cover..

"Oops...one more step and it will be gone." Jk said twirling it carelessly.

"Then you also should remember what will happen if anything happens to my Gucci." Tae said...instantly Jungkook remembered the time when once he accidentally spilled some drink on Tae's dress, how she made him clean the dress with his own hands till it is gone plus beating was cherry on top. Jk gulped but tried to ignore it.

"Whatever it is...but you can't threaten me with a slipper like this...I am your husband, you should show some respect." Jk said confidently.

"Ohh...so I don't respect you huh.." Jk nodded.

"Come I will show you respect." Tae said running towards him, Jk dodged her climbing on the bed. Tae too climbed on the bed, trying to attack him. Jk held her hands.

"Ahh leave my hand now I will show you respect." Tae said trying to remove his hold, but jk didn't leave, instead he grabbed the slipper from her hand, throwing it down. 

Tae's leg tangled with the sheet as she was about to fall down. With widen eyes tae grabbed Jk's shirt causing him to fall down too. Both fell on bed with jk above tae...after a second both burst out laughing.

 Tae's laughs die down as she keep staring at Jungkook who was laughing carelessly, still upon her. She softly removed the hairs blocking his eyes, still staring at his handsome face... Jk too stopped as he stared back in her eyes. Tae reached for his hand as they intertwined it together. Jk softly kissed it lovingly with a soft smile dancing on his face. 

But their moment got disturbed as Taeri and Gukkie came inside running.

"You both are playing without us...not fair." Taeri pouted as she climbed on the bed and helped gukkie too. Jk immediately lied beside tae on his back and pulled both kids on his chest before they can jump on tae. 

"Haha..." They room filled with giggles as he tickled them both.

"Ahh leave us...hihi" taeri giggled. Gukkie trying to hold his one hand with both of his small hands giggling.