🩵17🩵

(credit of all pics to real owners)

Namjoon and Yoongi's family left taekook's house after two- three days of the function as kids are having schools, and they didn't wanted them to miss school further.

Jungkook's parents also left to their home along with Namjoon. Liya also left sadly as she wasn't successful in any of her attempts. Now only four of them remained.

Jennie's wedding is fixed after two months...they wanted to wrap things fast as Jungkook wouldn't be here after that, as he will go back to his service.

Jungkook is gone to supermarket to buy groceries with gukkie while Tae is at home with Taeri, helping her in her performance she would be going to perform tomorrow at the fancy dress competition.

"Mama, would I be able to perform without stuttering tomorrow?" Taeri question scared, as she is a introvert kid and top of that, have stage phobia.

" Offcourse Riri, you will do great, perform like no is present except you and enjoy to the fullest." Tae said pecking her forehead.

" Mama, you and papa will come to see my performance, right ?" She questioned again.

" Offcourse, we will come to see our little doll's performance."

" How will I identify you among the huge crowd?" She curiously asked.

" You will identify Riri, as we will be the loudest to cheer during your performance." Tae said smiling, while taeri's eyes sparkled and she hugged her tightly. They continued practicing.

At other side

Jungkook is roaming around supermarket, following gukkie who is waddling here and there, with his baby shoes making squeaky sounds.

" Pwapa...bely-bely.." Gukkie said pointing towards strawberry and took a packet from there.

" Okay, put it in the basket." Jk said as gukkie throwed the packet in the basket, Jk chuckled shooking his head as they moved further.

After sometime, gukkie got tired roaming so he forwarded his arms infront of jk to pick him up. Jk picked him up and put in the baby carrier of the shopping cart. Gukkie giggled clapping his small hands. Jk smiled as he pushed the cart further, taking the items according to the list, tae made.

Soon they completed their shopping and went back home.

Next day 

Today is Taeri's fancy dress competition...she is nervous yet very much excited for the performance she prepared. Tae made her ready in the morning in her dress, she is going to perform in and dropped her at the school at 8. The program starts at 10...Jungkook was sleeping so tae didn't disturbed him and she herself went to drop her.