🩵39🩵

.

.

.

Liya keep dragging Taeri towards the store room, irrespective of her loud cries and screams. Gukkie and minjoon tries to stop her but ofcourse no use.

Suddenly, a hand gripped her arm as she was turned around harshly by non other than tae. Tension crackled in the air, and before Liya could react, a sharp slap seared across her cheek, causing her to release Taeri in shock and stumble backward, landing on the cold floor. Liya, her hand instinctively flying to her stinging cheek, looked up in disbelief at Tae's stern and angered expression. 

Taeri ran towards her mother, tears streaming down her face, seeking solace in Tae's comforting embrace. Tae bent down to her daughter's level, whispering soothing words to calm the frightened child. 

"It's okay baby don't cry, mama is here." Tae tried to comfort her.

Till the time, everyone were already there as yoonji called them earlier. Jungkook who was standing still suddenly jolted back to reality upon hearing her loud cries. He rushed to their side, lowering himself to their level.

"Princess," Jungkook's voice was soft and tender as he gently ran his fingers through Taeri's hair, the little girl still clinging tightly to tae.

Listening to her father's voice, Taeri looked towards him, her eyes red and swollen from crying, causing Jungkook's heart to ache. Without hesitation, she flung her arms around him, seeking safety and reassurance in his embrace. Jungkook lifted her up, holding her close as she continued to sob. 

"Gwo homee.." Taeri's muffled voice can be heard as she keeps sobbing still scared due to earlier. Jk's eyes also become teary looking at her condition. He showered her with numerous kisses on her head, trying to calm her trembling form. Meanwhile, Jennie took Gukkie, Minjoon and yoonji to her room.

However, Liya, still in the same position, struggled to contain her anger and frustration as she immediately stood up.

"What the h..." Liya got cut off as tae yelled.

"SHUT UP.."

"How dare you even touch my daughter?" Tae asked, furious.

"Instead of asking me, you should teach manners to your daughter...she slapped kuhu just because she touch Taeri's doll..is that even make sense. Such a spoilt brat she is!!" Liya attempted to shift the blame onto Taeri, glaring angrily at taeri in jk's hold who whimper, causing jk to lose his temper, his paternal instincts kicking in. 

"Keep your voice down liya, otherwise it won't end well." Jk threatened in cold voice sending chills to Liya's spine.

"But Jungkook, it's her mistake...I was just trying to teach her a lesson, it's adult's duty to teach manners to kids when they misbehave..isn't it?" Liya said trying to justify her actions infront of Jungkook as she doesn't want him to think bad about her.  But Jungkook's unwavering protectiveness for his children left no room for negotiation.

"Mistake or not...you don't have any right even lay a finger on my kid.. WHAT GIVES YOU THE AUDACITY TO THINK OTHERWISE?" Jk shouted glaring into her soul.

"B..but Jungkook...I do the same with kuhu when she behaves like this.." Liya dared to say.

"I don't care what you do with anyone...but you don't have any say or do in my children's life...you have crossed the limit today." Jk growled angrily, causing liya to feel embarrassed infront of everyone especially infront of tae. She glanced around and saw Mr and Mrs Jeon looking at her disappointingly causing her to be angry.