🩵9🩵

Today, Tae and gukkie come to play ground nearby their house, it's gukkie every Sunday play time schedule. He used to play with nearby kids of his own age every Sunday evening. Taeri also go with them, but today she is in home with her papa, studying for her upcoming exam. So, today it's mother son time.

The playground was just few minutes distance to their house, not so big, not so small...various children of different age groups were playing in the ground, some people walking, some talking.

Gukkie first ride some kids ride with the help of his mum and now he is playing with his friends with various toys like cars, plushies, some of which are his, some of other kids.

(Credit to real owner)

Taehyung is all time keeping a close watch on him, very well knowing how naughty he is.

Not after long, someone tapped her shoulder, she turns back to see a neighbour lady.

"Long time no see, Taehyung, where are you, now you even don't come for a morning walk." Riya said.

" Hello Riya, actually......" They started talking random things, while Taehyung was time to time checking gukkie.

"Gwukkie, mly car..." One little boy, same as of Gukkie age blabbered in his baby language to him, trying to snatch the car, gukkie was holding.

"Nwo, I cwar" gukkie answered in the same language, not letting him take the car.

Other little boy's lips wobbled as he was about to cry, gukkie saw that and throwed the car at his direction, very well knowing his mama will scold him, if she get to know he took other's car and not giving back. He don't like his mum scolding him.

The other boy immediately picked his car, started playing with other kids, as if nothing happened.

Gukkie started playing once again, well tried to as he lost interest in playing with cars.

His naughty mind started planning something to do, he glanced at his mother and saw her watching him time to time talking with other aunty. He looked around and his eyes caught a beautiful butterfly, sitting on a flower. He glanced at his mum one time to make sure, she is not looking at him and quickly waddled to that direction, without anyone's notice.

Tae glanced back to check Gukkie but couldn't find him, she frowned and bid byes to Riya.

"Gukkie.." she called him., but no answer.

"Kids, where is gukkie?" She asked to kids, but obviously they don't know.

She started getting worried.