🩵40🩵

.

.

.

It's afternoon and Taeri and yoonji are sitting on the bed bored. The sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room where they are.

The ladies of the house dozed off after a hearty lunch, Jk and Yoongi, along with Mr. Jeon, had gone outside for some work. Liya and Kuhu were gone to liya's friends house, so it is peace for some days.

Yoonji let out a dramatic sigh, breaking the silence of the room, She lay on the bed boredly.

"Ahh, I am getting very bored." She said as she comfortably adjusted her head on a soft pillow.

Taeri looked around the room for some form of entertainment. Spotting a doll lying on the side table, she held it up with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

 "Let's play with the doll then," she suggested, offering it to Yoonji.

Yoonji inspected the doll for a moment before shaking her head. 

"Nope... I am bored playing with it," she replied, turning her face away with a hint of frustration.

"So what do we do?" Taeri exclaimed pouting, putting the doll away and laying on her stomach on the bed with hands under her chin, looking towards yoonji.

"Amm...let me think..oh yeah let's just sleep." Yoonji excitedly replied back, instantly closing her eyes, ready to take an afternoon nap.

"No No...you can't sleep...we have to do something fun." Taeri immediately yelled as she playfully opened yoongi's eyes with her fingers and pull yoonji's arms trying to make her sit.. 

Yoonji sighed, sitting straight..

"Alright, fine. How about we listen to some horror stories instead?" She asked excitedly, while taeri was uncertain.

"B..but I couldn't sleep at night due to fear." She hesitatedly replied crossing her hand on her chest, protectively.

"Why fear when yoonji is here!! We both will sleep together...it will be fun." Yoonji told.

Excitement fluttered in Taeri's chest as she nodded eagerly, perching next to Yoonji on the bed. "That sounds like a great idea!" she exclaimed.

 Yoonji closed the curtains of the room and off the lights, enveloping the room in dim twilight. Taking a thin blanket, she settled on the bed covering both of them head to toe properly, cocooning themselves inside.

"My friend told me this story...it's little bit scary but don't worry I am here, okay." Taeri nodded eagerly. To make it more dramatic, Yoonji shone a torch light which cast an eerie shadow to fall allover inside the blanket. She started...

"Once there was an abandoned mansion, far away from a small town...people living nearby says every night a ghost of a woman who disappeared years earlier mysteriously appear there every night and cry for something, anybody who went there, never come back ever..."

Taeri's heart pounded in her chest as she clutched Yoonji's hand. Yoonji, enjoying the tension she had created, fought back a laugh as she saw the fear in Taeri's eyes. With a sly grin, she continued her self made story..

"Once, a brave girl named Lily, much like me," Yoonji declared, her voice laced with bravado, "decided to venture into that forsaken mansion. She spent the entire day exploring its haunted halls, and as night fell, she dared to rest upon a dusty bed within its decaying chambers. However, as she drifted into a restless sleep, she was greeted by the ominous sound of a door creaking nearby."