🩵29🩵

.

.

.

Now everything is sought out between taekook. They are no longer ignoring or fighting with each other as Jungkook got to know the truth. He wanted to talk to his mother rightaway but tae didn't let him...they decided to talk once they will go there. And now whenever, mrs Jeon's call come, tae didn't picked up, therefore she is not calling now. 

Tae's report also arrived and there's nothing to worry about. Only her haemoglobin count was low due to deficiency of iron, so the doctor has prescribed for iron tablets and strict green leafy vegetable diet, and also informed to come for checkup after a month. Jungkook is extra careful and strict regarding her health. He ensures she take her medicines and meal on time and also not get tired.

It's afternoon...Taeri and Gukkie are sleeping upstairs.

Taehyung is sitting on the dining table glancing at the maid neha's back who was washing utensils in the kitchen. 

Jk come downstairs...he frowned looking at her staring in a direction. He followed his gaze and sighed looking at her staring at the maid.

Soon the maid went away.

Jk sit beside her which caught Taehyung's attention. She immediately turn to face him. Jk hold her hand on the table.

"Baby..what happen?" 

Tae sighed.

"Kookie...please remove her naa...I don't like anyone else in my kitchen... please." Tae pouted blinking her eyes multiple times.

"Baby you know I will not do this." Jk said turning his face from her. Tae huffed in annoyance.

"Why? Kookie it's not due to working and you know it.. please." Tae said pulling his cheeks.

"Oh god...what are you doing?" Jk slapped her hand softly from his cheeks, rubbing it to lessen some pain.

"If you will not agree...I will do this again." Tae said, before she could hold his cheeks again, jungkook stood up.

"It's a no baby." Jk teased and pulled her cheek like she did and ran away, surrounding the couch. Tae huffed standing up and ran behind him.

"Come here, then I will show you." Tae shouted trying to catch him. Jungkook keep dodging from her grasp.

"Catch me first.." He teased again. Tae tried to catch him but couldn't as he keep running around the couch. Tae sighed, she immediately climb on the couch and jumped on him.

Jungkook's eyes widened...he immediately caught her before she could fall but he lost his balance in this as they both fall down on the mat.

"Oh god tae...why are you like this?" Jungkook sulked.

"But you love me." Tae said sheepishly laughing. Jk sighed smiling, he shook his head.

"So true." 

"Okay...now as I have caught you, you will do as I say, as you promised." Jk frowned.

"When did I promised that?" He glared a little.

"I am telling now, you have to agree." Jk shook his head.

"Okay so here...take this." Tae laugh evilly and started tickling him.

"Hahaha..stop.. hey..haha.." Jk tried to stop her but tae didn't let him.

"No first tell me, you will remove her.." Tae continued.

"Haha,..okay okay..leave me" Tae stopped her assault.