🩵26🩵

.

.

.

Taehyung bit her lips from crying out loud. Her eyes went towards their luggage which is kept in the corner unpacked. She immediately stood up and went downstairs. She saw Taeri and Gukkie watching telivision in living room. Jungkook was also beside them busy in scrolling his phone.

"Ahm...Taeri..have you taken your required items out?" Taee asked which caught Taeri's attention, as well as Jungkook's but he didn't look up from his phone.

"But papa said we are not going now." She shrugged. 

"We are going. Pack your bags." Tae said while taeri stood up.

"We are not going anywhere." Jk said without looking up from his phone. Listening this Taeri sat down again.

"Why? Why are you doing this hubby? We have already decided we will go today." She asked him but jk ignored her.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Tae asked frustratedly.

"I wasn't knowing you weren't well that time. Neither you dared to tell me a single word regarding your health." Jk taunted with straight face.

"It's nothing. I am good..let's go please." She said holding his hands trying to make him stand.

"I think I am clear Taehyung...we aren't going and it's final." Jk said jerking her hand.

"We are going...Taeri go pack your bags now." Tae said challenging.

"I will also see how will you pack the bags on my watch." Jk said coldly standing up about to go to kitchen.

"Why are you doing this? I am saying I am fine yet you are persistent to not go. What's the problem now?" Tae hold his arms not letting him go.

"I know how much fine you are... haven't you yourself saw how low your hb count is? And by going there you will be more tired only...no travelling that's it." He answered coldly.

"Nothing will happen if we will go there...I will take care of myself and you will be also there." She said pleadingly.

"We aren't going there for picnic or resting. Marriage house has lots of work and you know it. Neither I nor you will be free there. And your health may detoriate more if we go there due to tiring works or running here and there, so no" He said.

"But you are the only son and single brother of your sister. She needs your support at this time. It's necessary of your presence there at this time more than here. Atleast you go for now...I will come later." Tae said persistently.

"Then what's the difference if I will go there alone or with you? Either ways you have to do works and get tired. If I will not be here then also you will cook food, wash dishes and do rest of the work. Will not you?." He said coldly looking straight in her eyes.

Tae didn't backed off now also.

"I am fine...I will not do lots of work...you go please I will manage here without any problem..I promise I will be fine." She said desperately.

"Don't I know you? I know how much you will rest so it's a clear no and nothing can change my descision.." 

At this point of time both are yelling at each other, Taeri and Gukkie are staring at them, tv show long forgotten.

"Rwiri mum mum pwapa.." gukkie whispered to taeri pointing at them, watching them curiously.

"Don't look there gukkie." Taeri said trying to divert his attention from them but ofcourse he didn't listen, staring at them fighting like this for the first time.

"Then what about your brotherly duties? For your wife, you will forget your duties as a brother?" Tae yelled.

"There are lots of people to do that duty there but here only I can do this...no other will come to take care of you or kids...I have already called dad and told him about our condition...he agreed saying he will manage...Namjoon Bhai is also there...Jimin will also arrive there soon with yoongi...lots of people are there for her, they will manage it's most important for me to be here then being anywhere at this point of time...you neither take or give unnecessary stress." He yelled back. 

"WE ARE GOING AND THAT'S IT..I AM PACKING THE BAGS.."She said about to climb the stairs, but stopped as jungkook said.

"Okay...you go alone but neither me nor kids will go anywhere." He said and sat back on the couch with his hands back.

Tae got more angry listening this. She tightly closed her eyes to control her anger and turned back. She approached him and stood infront of him glaring.

"Why can't you listen to me once? If I am saying it's important to go so that's it." Tae is not thinking before saying as all the things her mother in law said are revolving around her head as how she dont let him even enjoy any occasion, or how she is snatching him away from her.

Jungkook stood up making tae back away a little.

"Don't yell Taehyung..why can't you listen to me once? Everytime you do this but today I will not listen." He yelled, his patience decreasing.

"Areee WHAT WILL EVEN HAPPEN IF WE WILL TRAVEL THERE...I WILL NOT DIE..." Tae yelled back causing jungkook to widen his eyes.

"JEON TAEHYUNG" Jungkook yelled rising his hand up. Tae close her eyes tightly with tears flowing ready for the impact of the slap.

Few seconds later, she open her eyes feeling nothing and saw jungkook's hand still in the air with tears flowing from his eyes like a river. His eyes stern yet red.

Gukkie started crying hardly witnessing this while taeri tried to shush him, also crying. They both didn't saw them like this ever and today witnessing them yelling at each other like this scared gukkie.

Jungkook immediately lowers his hand and ran upstairs. Tae realised what she said in anger. 

"Kookie...hubby..listen to me." She tried to stop him but no use he ran upstairs without listening anything. 

Tae was about to follow him but suddenly loud cries of Gukkie caught her attention. She widen her eyes realising kids have seen everything.

She immediately turn to them and hug them tightly. Gukkie latched to her tightly.

"Mum mum pwapa.." he said sobbing. Tae hide his face in her chest.

"Nothing happen baby..he is alright but angry for now." She said biting her lips to control her cries too.

"Mama papa is angry on you and us?" Taeri asked also hugging her.

"No Riri..." Tae gulped not knowing what to tell them.

She sat on the couch with her both kids latching to her tightly. They slept due to exhaustion. Tae keep staring at the stairs for even a little glimpse of him but he didn't come down. 

Some minutes later, she picked both one by one and get them layed them both in taeri's room, covering them properly and surrounding them with many pillows. 

After kissing their foreheads lovingly, she exits the room sighing more exhausted and tired due to yelling so much.

She gulped and went towards their shared bedroom.

.

.

.

To be continued