🩵34🩵

.

.

Looking at them kuhu also wanted to go with them. She looked at liya who motioned her to ask Jungkook.

Before she could move towards him, Taeri came downstairs running along with Yoonji. 

"Yoonji will also come with us.." Taeri said. Jungkook nodded. They started going out when kuhu said.

"I also want to go for shopping." She said to Jungkook. Taekook looked at each other.

"No you can't come with us." Taeri said straightaway.

"Why can't she come? Nobody is asking you..Kookie take her with you." Mrs Jeon ordered.

"No..No..No.." Taeri stomped her feet on the floor stubbornly.

"Kuhu...I already bought water guns for you already na..." Mr Jeon said trying to end the discussion.

"But I want to go with papa." She said in low voice. Listening this all frowned except mrs Jeon and liya.

"I already told you...don't call my papa as yours...he is only mine and gukkie's papa... nobody else." Taeri shouted.

"Don't yell Taeri..Don't you teach manners to your kids Taehyung?" Liya pointed to her. Before Taehyung could say anything..

Jungkook controlling his anger said...

"Listen Liya...don't behave like this with my kid or wife, I will not tolerate..and what wrong she actually said?" Jungkook bent down to Kuhu's level with gukkie in his arms.

"Beta...I am not your father...please don't call me that." Listening this kuhu immediately run away to her room crying, liya behind her.

"But kook.." mrs Jeon get cut off as jungkook motion her not to speak.

"Maa I will talk to you later for sure...I have to clear many things but please not now...I don't want to destroy everybody's mood...for now let me go for the work I am going to." Saying this he went out with kids on the bike.

Tae sighed knowing something like this will surely happen. 

.

.

After one and half hour later, Jk come back with kids.

Taeri came inside running and climbed upstairs to the room where tae was folding clothes.

"Mama see...my new barbie water gun." She excitedly showed to tae.

Tae smiled...

"What else did you brought?" She said looking at other items in the bag.

"Gulal, water balloons, Holi t-shirts, wigs and this pichkari for kuhu, don't know why papa brought this for her" She said at last pointing at the Dora water gun, with a bitter face.

"Riri baby don't be like this..go and give her." Tae said.

"But mama I don't like her, she is very bad." Taeri said pouting.

"Riri we shouldn't say bad about other people...be a good girl and give her."

 "Okay" Taeri said bitterly and ran out of the room.

Tae sighed and again got busy in her works when Gukkie came inside running.

"Mum mum hwans uwp.." Tae felt something pointed on her leg. She frowns looking back and cooed at her little bean. (Mum mum hands up)

 (Mum mum hands up)